Mahindra Dealers / Service Centers in Bangalore - Experiences

Which M&M dealer in bangalore is better in After Sales Service?

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
SKS Auto is a M&M authorised dealer.
Earlier name Vijai Auto.
I had booked my car earlier in this dealership, Due to lack of the selected the color of my choice, I was forced to lean towards Sireesh Auto.

I had visited this dealer yesterday, Though i had went there for a wiper change.
They were courteous enough to provide the service swiftly.
Their response time & hearing customer's concern was what i liked.

And from now on i would like to go to this dealer as he has enough facility compared to Sireesh Auto.

Re: SKS AUTO(Bannerghatta Road).. Those initial impression!!!!

All Bangalore Scorpio Owners,

Which of the 3 dealers are good in prompt and good Service?

SKS has opened a service center in Hosur. Do not know if they have all the facilities like they have here in Bangalore [confused]

My first service is due in a month. I want to get your feedback based on your experience.

Thread Starter #4

All Bangalore Scorpio Owners,

Which of the 3 dealers are good in prompt and good Service?

SKS has opened a service center in Hosur. Do not know if they have all the facilities like they have here in Bangalore [confused]

My first service is due in a month. I want to get your feedback based on your experience.
I have been to Hosur road workshop Sudarshan, during my fixation of ABS problem.
The Hosur road workshop does the body repair, but the ambience of customer lounge is not that great nor i had dropped their for service.
Only for ABS fixing i had visited that workshop once, so can't comment on how they do the service
All i can vouch is SKS Bannerghatta centre for service.

Service Manger of SKS is Maqhbul.
If you want i can pm you his contact no.

And regarding Sireesh Rupena Agrahara better stay away.

Last edited:

I booked a Xylo in this showroom recently. The initial relationship was good. At one instance I need to critise for one of the items which I dont like. From that onwards, they are trying to torture me deliberately by inviting me to the showroom and asking me to wait for hours together... For e.g. to take xerox of a document, it is taking 45 mins due to repair (reason), to get the details on accessories it take about an hour in next encounter ...

All I conclude is that the sales team is not mature enough to handle the customers against their foriegn competitors like ford & ikon. They need to be trained for handling the customers and learn, not to take things personally or atleast get to know the details before taking things personally.

I booked a Xylo in this showroom recently. The initial relationship was good. At one instance I need to critise for one of the items which I dont like. From that onwards, they are trying to torture me deliberately by inviting me to the showroom and asking me to wait for hours together... For e.g. to take xerox of a document, it is taking 45 mins due to repair (reason), to get the details on accessories it take about an hour in next encounter ...

All I conclude is that the sales team is not mature enough to handle the customers against their foriegn competitors like ford & ikon. They need to be trained for handling the customers and learn, not to take things personally or atleast get to know the details before taking things personally.
I am really appreciate the quick response from Mahindra & Mahindra company rep. Very sensitive to customers :)

Hope my relationship with SKS will be better ...

Thread Starter #7
Re: SKS Auto (Bannerghatta Road). Those initial impression!!

Well my overall satisfaction this time with SKS was not that great.
They did the servicing part very well , but their washing counterpart was not that great.
The delivery time of the vehicle was at 4 pm.
I hopped in there at 3.30 pm to check the condition of the vehicle.
The SA comes and tells the vehicle is ready and still waiting for wash.
Asks me to wait for another 20 mins.
Then comes the rain, however he could not inspect the car.
And finally it was 5.15 pm, he came back to me explained the bill.
And i paid and when i inspected the vehicle, there was grease mark on the handbrake lever, horn pad.
Then called the manger immidiately, he again sent the vehicle for cleaning.
The rear doors was also having some grease.
Which was noticed by me.
Then on the seats too there was some black marks.
So i was angry by the time all these happened.

Then he says to come again and he will do the interior cleaning free of cost with Wash as usual.

I don't understand why they don't do the work 1st time.

Well the person Sudhir of SKS is very corteous he took up the matter and all things were set right.
Since i am leaving to Manglaore again, i told them i will be dropping the vehicle again after my trip.

So this time i give them 5/10.

Re: SKS Auto (Bannerghatta Road). Those initial impression!!

Such things always used to happen when i had my Safari , i had to complain to them each time that cleaning is not very good. But with Aria experience is good so far , they try to give the premium feel.

But good on the dealers part he agreed to do cleaning for free for you , if i complain in TATA they usually give silly reasons and promise me it wont happen next time.

Re: SKS Auto (Bannerghatta Road) - My Initial Impressions

SKS @ B'ghatta Rd has been good towards the scorpio i owned for past 8yrs.This service station was earlier called Vijai sales & service.
They have done a decent job when it comes to repairs & the normal service of the car.

Thread Starter #10

Hey guys i usually rate the A.S.S service after every visit.

This time SKS was prompt in informing me, and vehicle was ready when i was about to collect my vehicle.

Now the clutch is as smooth as XUV.

The RPM was corrected, mine was on higher side, so guys having scorpio, get your cars RPM checked, it should be 800 rpm on the smart tester.

For optimum driving & mileage.

They offered a test drive of XUV, when my hawk was having final touchup.

There was proper explanation of things carried out at 70 point checkup, infact they did check all the electricals.

A job well done this time.
Rating this time 10/10.

Last edited:

This is the best part i like about Mahindra. Customer satisfaction and customer care is far far better compared to TATA. I will never hesitate to buy a Mahindra seeing your's and Raj's experiences.

After having given my Scorpio for 4 services in India Garage (Victoria Road), I can say that SKS (Hosur Road) is much better than IG.

Don't know about Sireesh and Chrome [confused]

Thread Starter #13

I am really Happy the way SKS Auto implemented my feedback.

I had told them in my feedback that mechanic, or the service personnel should not sit on driver seat with greasy suit.

This has been implemented by putting a cover in place on drivers seat, while being serviced.

This time i am Happy with their service and giving 8/10.

2 less as they didn't deliver the vehicle on time and took more than 2 days.

They also solved the cruise control & horn issue which were reported by them after leaving the vehicle for service.

But the condition in which the vehicle is superb.

This is the best part i like about Mahindra. Customer satisfaction and customer care is far far better compared to TATA. I will never hesitate to buy a Mahindra seeing your's and Raj's experiences.
My friend owns a Manza and he has stopped giving service at True Sai Works, Hosur. They create more problems than rectify them[lol]

Is Mahindra responsive only in big cities? How do they treat complaints from smaller cities?

Tata has more service centers compared to M&M but wish they listen promptly to their customer concerns.

Thread Starter #15

Hey guys just thought to update the info,that SKS Auto Bannerghatta service facility has been relocated to a new place.

One has to take left near Magnolia School, just before Hulimavu Signal Junction.

And continue straight on that double road with median.

The New Facility comes before the Sai Baba Temple.

But the New delivery of cars remains at the same place.

Top Bottom