Mahindra Cevalo 125

Thread Starter #1
Mahindra is likely to introduce the 125cc SYM Cevalo as the very first motorcycle from its stable.

This product is by taiwanese company called SYM,it is like Hero Honda there & are know for its reliability.Mahindra will be marketing this bike here in India.

It is speculated that Mahindra is going to enter into motorcycle market with 125cc bike since it is the most lucrative bike segment of all as far as India is concerned. As Mahindra has already promised that it will bring the state of art and stylish product to the Indian market, it is also speculated that Mahindra may utilize the existing Cevalo 125cc bike of SYM. The Cevalo fits into all criteria fixed by Mahindra 2-wheelers for itself.

SYM Cevalo 125 is equipped with SOHC, 4 valves, air-cooled 125cc engine. The 125cc engine churns out impressive 15bhp of power. If at all Mahindra launches this motorcycle, it will be interesting to see that at what price Mahindra will made this bike available.

Source : Bikebhp.com

Last edited:
Wow this bike looks cool!! 15 Bhp from 125cc is really great!! I feel it resembles the Hunk from some angles!! Now it all depends on the FE and most importantly the pricing!!

Thread Starter #3
I knew you would be the first one to reply man [lol]

Yes the bike resembles HH hunk & Yami Fz a lot.About the power i don't think they will offer the same here in India.

Bajaj should learn styling a 125 cc.But lets wait and see how they price this thing then i can go on cribbing about Bajaj products.[lol]

I knew you would be the first one to reply man [lol]

Yes the bike resembles HH hunk & Yami Fz a lot.About the power i don't think they will offer the same here in India.

Bajaj should learn styling a 125 cc.But lets wait and see how they price this thing then i can go on cribbing about Bajaj products.[lol]
Oh how u guessed bro?? [:)]

And yeah it also resembles the Yami-FZ a lot!! If priced competitively it can give Apache RTR a run for its money!!

SYM is same company with which mahindra has joined hands, called SYM-Flyte
Looks very much like FZ series to me but much more bold and muscular than it.

The Kinetic version of FZ-S, actually looks good and big for a 125cc bike. If it matches the pricing of other 125cc bikes, then Mahindra has a winner. But the name should be more catchy.

guys thing about the FE of the bike. just have a look at the tires.and what did you guys say? a 125cc heart? no way. the body styling and the engine don't make a good pair together.[lol]

Complete combo of FZ & Hunk!

And the Tech specs will not be the same.

This will not sell in decent numbers for sure.

looks exactly like the FZ.

but i think this one should be atleast 150cc as 125cc buyers look for FE more than performance. 15 bhp & those fat tyres wont give that!

but what remains to be seen is that how will the 125cc segment respond to such a stylish bike?!

napster

Suspended
This looks great though it looks like a combination of FZ and other bikes, Alloys look great, Similar to augusta

looks good with mixed blend of two bikes, seems two males delivered this [lol]
hunk and FZ.
Hope mahindra targets more on advertisement and their ASS, which only way it would sell.Even Suzuki is competing hard to sell its bike around with major companies.Wont be easy for sure.

Wow the control looks awesome with digital gear indicators which can be helpful for beginners but the quality of the plastic looks to be poor!

looks good with mixed blend of two bikes, seems two males delivered this [lol]
hunk and FZ.
Hope mahindra targets more on advertisement and their ASS, which only way it would sell.Even Suzuki is competing hard to sell its bike around with major companies.Wont be easy for sure.
Even if mahindra concentrates more on Ads!

I dont think, they will be able to sell.

Some how, they entered into a strange segment, which they aren't supposed to [cheers]

Top Bottom