Mahindra Celebrates 25 Lakh Cars: Free Tickets of Moto-GP 2011

Hello Mitul,

Offers may not be based on variants.

The best way is to call your nearest dealer & checkout.

I have contacted my nearest dealer they does't have any details on this. Even contacted customer care no reply from there.

350Z

Core Team
any one can confrim is it availabe in below variants.

1. VLX BS4 4WD -Air Bag
2. VLX BS4 2WD -Air Bag
Both the variants that you have listed are top-end, so this offer must be applicable with them because it is very unlikely that Mahindra will divide the scheme on basis of variants. Remember – the bottom-line is that they wish to clear the remaining 2010 stock before 2011 arrives. BTW, Upon the purchase of a Mahindra car in December, you will need to fill an entry form to be eligible for the contest, as stated in T&Cs.

Drive Safe,
350Z

i have sopken to senior sales person. He said offer is only on availabe stock. They don't keep the stock of 4WD. If i place and order now i will get the delivery after 2 months. And this offer will not be vaild for you.

350Z

Core Team
i have sopken to senior sales person. He said offer is only on availabe stock. They don't keep the stock of 4WD. If i place and order now i will get the delivery after 2 months. And this offer will not be vaild for you.
It would be available with 2WD variant at least? I have inquired on this, and will update if I receive any information.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
Thats seems to be a bad idea.
Why should you take their old stock.
Yes both Vlx versions are top end.

Even when i was about to purchase the Scorpio the Sales rep was about to sell me mhawk which was 8 months old.
That model used to have bulge caps as in 4WD.
I didn't like those Bulge caps.
Saying that if i bought that car i would get a free holiday trip.
I cleanly refused that deal, & instead waited for a new lot.
Which i got after waiting for a week, which was 2 months old.
And do select the vehicle which has maximum dust on it.
That guarantees that the vehicle has not been used.
Thats what i did.

Last edited:
Today i got a call from dealer that he will check if 4WD stock is lying in factory and they could deliver before 31st december.Then only they can provide me the offer. My nearest dealer doesn't keep any stock of top-ends.

Please clarify my doubt : - If we drive scorpio W4D in 2WD mode. Would be the same fuel effeciency which we get in VLX 2WD ?

Thread Starter #14
Today i got a call from dealer that he will check if 4WD stock is lying in factory and they could deliver before 31st december.Then only they can provide me the offer. My nearest dealer doesn't keep any stock of top-ends.

Please clarify my doubt : - If we drive scorpio W4D in 2WD mode. Would be the same fuel effeciency which we get in VLX 2WD ?
Yes Mitul you are right.
You will get the same FE as in 2 WD.
4WD is only parttime, And you cant use on tarmac.

Check this:http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...ading-guide-beginners-mahindra.html#post49940

Top Bottom