Mahindra Bolero Mod Job

Hey Ilango the quality of the work looks great! Though the two boxes opted by the customer is spoiling the looks of the car , else the car would have been perfect.

But anyways good job and you must have had a happy customer!

Re: Bolero Mod Job

Dear All,

I am not a regular member to this site, but I seen the pictures of modified Bolero which was posted by one of our member.

Sorry to say that I was that bad customer who made all these modifications but the result came as what you seen.

Like most of you, me too was not expecting the bumper to be like that.

What I gave the design was from Bolero Stinger but the person who made it was not clear about my ideas.

Being an NRI, I was dealing with the guy who made these modifications through mails only and for your information I made complaint in Coimbatore Police Station because the person who did this job was not able to meet his commitments on various aspects.

So it was not only a customer Suggestion as mentioned in the picture.

Any way I used the Bolero just for 2 months after mods and sold out for the cost of modifications what I made on that.

You can see in the picture how I was using the vehicle.

Attachments

Thread Starter #35
Whoa , the bolero user is in the Forum!!
i have not seen him personally , i took the tuners inc franchise and was in coimbatore around that time for the training sessions!

Nevertheless , i closed everything the franchise etc... and working in a company!!!

tuners inc is still open at coimbatore !

Top Bottom