Mahindra Bolero Mod Job

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys presenting you the bolero mod job .

Work done by my staff at the training .

The car has been make over by customers taste
[evil]

Attachments

I don't want to hurt this guy's sentiments, but that scorpio belongs in the Weird mod jobs thread. Why is the bumper designed that way? He doesn't have stools at home, and so he got those 'stools' installed on his MUV, I guess!! :lol!: Anyway, I still like this Bolero, because I can sit on the bumper and go for a ride!!! [clown]
Any under-the-hood and ICE mods?

I'd like to sum up by saying, this Bolero was perfectly modded, except for the Bumper. Strange people and strange tastes.I've seen playboy stickers on one or two govt. cars!!

Thread Starter #3
That is why i have high lighted . We cant force our customer to do to our wish .After all its their car . we work for them.

Nothing special under the hood. and very normal ice. Ice may get a make over

frankly, the bolero looks bad. the customer has spoiled a car which with simple mods could have been a head turner. a bolero with fat tyres, good alloys & hellas in front look awesome, better than this one.

AMG

Suspended
The bolero looks bad.

The front bumper is a little overdone, and so is the mesh grille.

And this bolero isnt the best suited for mods.

The short wheelbase one would have looked better(esp. the side profile)

The short one is called Bolero Invader. And yes, you are correct, this is a best one to mod.

ilango[speed thirst] BAlero's mod job is very neat. In fact I liked the design from the front view. What I feel is that the customer could have opted for half of the the breadth and then, side finishing need to flow to the side of the car to give a smooth fitting. That would have given it a muscular look.

AMG

Suspended
ilango[speed thirst];43918 said:
I have already mentioned , read the third line in bold!!!
To whom are you replying, buddy?

We havent said anything about the quality of work.
But it IS ugly.
And it IS the customer's fault.

Chill guys! ilango[speed thirst] just wanted to convey that though the work was carried out at his shop , they are not responsible for the design. I guess, AMG is talking about the design only. So don't get confused, we all are on the same page!

Top Bottom