Magnetic Car Sunshades

Re: Magnetic car sunshades.

I saw it in Honda Dealers and the accessories guy demonstrated the fixing of Magnetic car sunshades and those sun shade were flexible (You can fold and keep in seat cover).

IMO the mesh size is bigger so I don't know to what extent these shades will reduce the heat in the cabin.

The cost of Sun shade is Rs 6500 for Four door glasses. I feel it is too expensive. It may fall in bumpy road conditions.

Re: Magnetic car sunshades.

I saw it in Honda Dealers and the accessories guy demonstrated the fixing of Magnetic car sunshades and those sun shade were flexible (You can fold and keep in seat cover).

IMO the mesh size is bigger so I don't know to what extent these shades will reduce the heat in the cabin.

The cost of Sun shade is Rs 6500 for Four door glasses. I feel it is too expensive. It may fall in bumpy road conditions.

For that price we can have Staycool sprayed on the four door glasses.

Thread Starter #6
I think magnetic sunshades will also helps when windshields are open Car does not get too hot even if driving in the sun, and passengers are spared direct sunlight. Gives a premium feel in the car, the fit and finish on the shades is good.

Yes because of shades the ac cools the cabin pretty quickly and very effective in summer.
But what speedway offering is its covering the whole front glass where OVRM's visibility is reduced.This will be slightly difficult to see on road as well as while reverse parking.
I have installed this on 3 cars .it is non magnetic and easy to use

IMAG1624.jpg
saf.jpg
brio.jpg

PRICE
Santro -2k -4 windows
Brio - 2.5k -4 windows
Storme-3.2k -6 windows

Thread Starter #8
The sun shades you were installed are comparetivly a bit cheaper may be because of they are non magnetic but this side mirror cut is looking odd with the first look. By the way nice job done with your all three rides. It shows that how much you take care of your rides.

hi guys i have installed the magnetic sun shades a year back.... basically last summer... served pretty well till now. no hassles of cops checking for tinted windows... also gives decent amount of privacy of items kept in car when car is parked in malls etc. the mesh can be taken out and washed. dries up in an hour or so. also windows can be rolled up/ down as you want. cost 1400/- for 6 pcs. attaching pics.
regards.

Attachments

Sunshades for Maruti S Cross

Can someone please suggest a good brand of sunshades for my s cross 1,3.prefer magnetic types.Llooking for advice from S Cross owners etc.thanks

Last edited:
Re: Sun Shades For Honda City 2014

I am looking out for a good quality sun shades for 4 windows and rear windshield for my Honda City. I see a couple of them on eCommerce site like amazon/Filpkart/ Snapdeal but dont know how good in quality they are, any suggestions ?

Autofurnish Magnetic Sun Shades For Honda City IVTech (4 Pcs.)

Auto Pearl - Premium Quality Zipper Magnetic Sun Shades Car Curtain For - Honda City Ivtec - Set of 4 Pcs

Raaisin-Shade-Honda-City-Window
I recently bought Magnetic Sunshades for my Nano from Snapdeal. The company is Kingsway. Quality is good as well. Buy the one which has zipper. Helps in toll naka.

I recently bought Magnetic Sunshades for my Nano from Snapdeal. The company is Kingsway. Quality is good as well. Buy the one which has zipper. Helps in toll naka.
Thanks for your quick reply, I had always this doubt with the zipper one if the mesh is closed completely without a space for the side mirrors will it not be an view obstruction ?

Thanks for your quick reply, I had always this doubt with the zipper one if the mesh is closed completely without a space for the side mirrors will it not be an view obstruction ?
I am using the magnetic sun shades with zipper and the mesh is closed completely. No issues faced in the last one year after installation. Very convenient and really is very useful.

Top Bottom