Madhvan: New Brand Ambassador for Wagon-R

I don't know about other areas, but here in TN Madhavan is a good choice. At least to the target customers. But it also depends how good the ad is.
I completely agree, in TN he is a good choice. Even otherwise, I think he and Vidya Balan did make a great impression in the airtel ads.

So, I think my words, that his choice for Wagon-R might not be good, may actually be incorrect [confused].

Cheers,
Vroom

Well, I think Madhavan is a better Brand Ambassador for the Wagon R, than the Bacchans were for the Versa!!
But then, the car they were endorsing was a genuine no-contender.
As far as brand ambassadors in the Indian car market go, there can be no one to beat SRK and his success with the Santro.

Oh yes this Ad is doing the rounds for quite some time now! Not very great!!

And also don forget the i10 Aditya!!

I agree SRK continued with the i10 too.
But the success of the Santro, and to a great extent Hyundai can be attributed to SRK.
By the time the i10 was out, Hyundai was a well established brand, and the significance of the contribution of SRK to the success of the vehicle was a bit lower, I think.

Well, I think Madhavan is a better Brand Ambassador for the Wagon R, than the Bacchans were for the Versa!!
Even theywere gifted by a versa with so much custom works , like big lcd , seperate cabin , intercom phone , reading lights at all possible place , only two rear seat with recliners and fridge to carry beer can for them[lol]

Remeber it studying in overdrive so long

Top Bottom