Madhav from Noida

Thread Starter #1
Hi, I was dieing to join a car forum and stumbled upon one forum, however was unauthorized, not sure due to what reason. So I tried finding something which will suit me. Stumbled upon automotive India..read the forums and reviews and came to the conclusion that this is a no nonsense forum with like minded people all around. So here I am...I am Madhav Saikia. I live in Noida. I am die hard car freak. I learnt driving when I was in class 5. My dad used to have an Amby... Now I own a Fiat Grande Punto MJD Emotion Pack...guys its a mean machine n I am in love with this car. I spend my time in net surfing cars and visiting forums like these. My wife says I love cars more than her..and My God..how true she is. Hope to share more views and have good discussions with like minded members in days to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TAI Madhav ! There are alot of Punto owners & lovers on this forum so i am sure you will be happy here (i like the emotion variant of the Punto myself) & guessing 2849 is your car number [:)],i find most of the members are quite humble & that is why i am more than happy to be part of TAI,we are all car lovers here ,so welcome to the forum once again.

Welcome to TAI Madhav and we do have members owning Punto and now we have one more[clap]
Have a pleasant stay here buddy.

350Z

Core Team
Welcome to The Automotive India, Madhav. Great to see you with us. Do consider sharing a review of Fiat Punto. Have a wonderful stay on board. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hi Madhav, Welcome to TAI. Hope you have a pleasant stay here.
BTW, I am too from noida, let's catch up sometime.

freakdude.

Heartiest welcome to TAI Madhav. Hope your wife does not get to read your intro !

Please post your ownership review of your Punto. It will help many TAIndians to make their purchase decision.

Wishing you a long and pleasant stay here. All the best.

Thread Starter #12
Sam my wife would have no idea i joined this forum...she only visits jewelery shops..I will post a detailed review about Punto this weekend..I have researched this car for a year..so i knw a lot abt it !

Top Bottom