M800 what would be the best price?

Thread Starter #16
Hey buddy any updates?

How much exchange bonus is being offered to you now?

I got varying offers from various showrooms, starting from 60K and my best offer so far was 80K. I am thinking of going for an Estilo and I have been offered an exchange bonus of 25K and an additional discount of 25K [:D].

Go for the 80k deal friend. You wont get anything better than this considering your cars age. Btw why an estilo? Any specific reason.

Thread Starter #19
Go for the 80k deal friend. You wont get anything better than this considering your cars age. Btw why an estilo? Any specific reason.
Actually, I am a bit confused between the Estilo and A-Star. I did consider the Wagon-R, but found it to be similar to Estilo in most ways and nothing extra other than the height! And in terms of practical issues, I don't have the space to park a bigger car like Ritz or Swift [sad]

And I didn't want to consider non-Maruti! So it was between Estilo and A-Star for me.

Estilo Vxi not only has a great offer, but is loaded with lots of features and is really attractive looking (though I know lots of people may not agree) and fairly spacious.

A-Star Vxi looks really attractive and is a bit wider compared to Estilo and has most features. Since, none of us in the family are very tall, the space is not really an issue with me. But the boot space is an issue. A-Star has a similar offer to Estilo.

So right now, my heart says A-Star, but brain says Estilo!! I am a bit confused right now[confused].

I need to take a decision in a few days, so I would eagerly welcome suggestions.

Mods either re-name the thread or create a separate thread for the new car discussion.

Actually when it comes to Maruti almost all the cars are the same with only a minor differences in specs and features. Actually all the cars which you have mentioned are pretty good in all aspects. Its just that people atleast me finds A-Star and Estilo less appealing than other cars from Maruti's stable!

I would pick Wagon-R just because its a new model in the market and looks fresh and also i think the VXi variant offers many features! Though A-Star and Estilo are also equally good cars!

If you dont have the issue of looks then its better to go with Estilo. But just take my advice, whichever car you decide, please get a variant which comes loaded with safety features like airbags and ABS. Thats more of a request than an advice.

Thread Starter #22
Finally decided to go for WagonR. I booked Wagon R Vxi today - breeze blue colour. Expected date of delivery is end of November/December 1st week.

Aah just my choice , congratulations buddy!

But one request be happy if the dealer postpones the delivery , try to get your registered in January , boosts the re-sale value a bit!

Finally decided to go for WagonR. I booked Wagon R Vxi today - breeze blue colour. Expected date of delivery is end of November/December 1st week.
Congrats Deepak[clap]. Breeze blue is a good choice. I too prefer that color over the traditional Arctic silver.

Top Bottom