M.D. College - Sound Factor'ed!!

Thread Starter #1
The day before..

I along with Arun and a friend visit Ramie wanting to audition a few component systems. In course of time, Ramie asks if we would like to join him the next day to visit M.D.College with him for an ICE show-off. I was first surprised, thinking what my audio system is in comparison to what the other guys had. I agreed anyway. Ramie tells me it doesn't matter. A "Sound Factor" sticker will do just fine! Ramie calls up Cyrus (the organizer) and tells him that 7 cars are ready to rock the premises. Ramie then tells me that he'll give me a call by 7 in the morning, meet up at a mutual point and then drive to the venue. I go home, park the car. Get all those wrappers and bottles out of the car. Get the floor mats out of the car and give it a nice flick. Dirt out of the car. Nice.

The day..
I get up at 5:30'sh. Run down to my car. Give it a good wash. Clean the interiors a bit. All set!
I call up Ramie by 7. He says he'll call up in a while and update. It's almost 8 and no sign of a call. I finally receive a call by 8:30. Ramie asks me to meet him directly at the venue. "We'll find the way" I say to myself. I crank the car, and off we go!
We reach the venue by 9:30. Ramie has already arrived. A white Alto shines on. Also present are two OHC's and an NHC. Ramie's Getz is also present. Another white Getz belonging to a friend has arrived too! Everyone is waiting in anticipation for the show stopper. The SPL Zen!
We meet Cyrus, check his cute little Fiat. That car apparently has Piper Cams, a Free Flow exhaust and HIDs. Total drool stuff. We arrange the cars in a semi-circle. Also parked is a Mercedes-Brabus SL320 and another Mercedes with Brabus wheels and a K&N air filter. The MKraft Gypsy marks its presence!
Up with our boots and on with the party. All hard hitting songs played. The college crowd is let in, in a while. Students in awe, half of them not in touch with reality after listening to high bass. The other half busy posing and clicking.

Weird comments over-heard:

On the Alto:
"Oh my god! How did they fit such a big sub-woofer in a car?"

Only the enclosure is big. Ramie will tell the whole story.

On the OHC:
"This system is definitely worth over a lakh."

Costs only 45,000.

No comments on my Estilo though. :tongue:

The day progresses. The MKraft Gypsy is started and is showing off its FFE. Ramie and Cyrus join in and a battle for the louder exhaust note begins! The Gypsy wins!!
The SL320 guy decides to do some wheelspins. We think the guy is joking and won't do it considering it is a Merc. We're wrong. The wheels start to spin..smoke in the air..smell of burnt rubber. The result? A hole dug in the ground! In the meanwhile, the Zen has arrived! We fool around playing psychedelic tracks. Loud bass and high treble. Woofers punching their guts out.

Soon, we have a problem..err..two problems. An exam is going in the adjacent college building and the Principal calls up telling to mellow down the volume or stop it.
The second problem, the "Fire n' Ice" Honda's capacitor was losing charge. The usual 14.1 volts dip down all the way to 3.2 volts. Solved by some indigenous method I can't describe.
The other Honda City is playing alone! We are chatting and thinking how the volume is mysteriously increasing!We're expecting the Media to arrive by 3'o clock. In the meantime, our food has arrived!! People gorge on McChicken and McVeggie burgers, and have a fun time!

We're waiting, the media doesn't show up. We decide to leave. Sad ending. As if we cared!!

A great day, overdose of bass. I like! :biggrin:

Some pics..

Attachments

Wow!!
I am wondering the pass percentage in the college next door went down!!
Amazing systems!!

Cool systems! Wish i was there! I also like you love overdose of Bass Renegade!

You should have tried some stunts with your Estilo to grab attention!![lol]

Last edited:
@ renegade: Shucks! this is the reason you were calling me! you just told me you are going to "meet" cyrus man!

on a good note, thank god i dint come with my basstube + 4ch amp scorpio in between such awesome cars!

@ ramie2400: kya yaar ramie paaji !!! upload more pics!

Nice audio installations.
I like the color of the sub in the alto.
The gypsy is also good,nice work by MKRAFT.
The SL 320 BRABUS looks awesome in that color.

350Z

Core Team
Nice pictures and a precise & interesting write-up Renegade. This looks like a street party, Must have been interesting to meet with fellow audiophiles which have cars from old Premiers to latest Mercs. and Whoa, What a hole dug by a Mercedes SL!

Renegade said:
We're waiting, the media doesn't show up. We decide to leave. Sad ending. As if we cared!!
Did you called any media to cover the event? I can see cars are wearing Autocar India Number Plate, So should we expect a small article on this in coming issue?

Show us more pictures if you have.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thats a great writeup Renegade!

What a show-off man ? Its really awesome.

Waiting for more pictures, any videos ?

Great one Rengade,Arun. Hope you guys enjoyed. Looks at the pics, theres no doubt about it.

thats a real street gang man..shows how much pimpin' people do on their rides.
this thread is worthless without some videos of party.
@raj_5004 why are you hestant to show your scorpio's audio? i saw in some pics that you've a good set-up!

Top Bottom