LXi's New Honda City - One Year Ownership Review

Thread Starter #16

lxi.

Suspended
No prob buddy!
Will post more pics!
Just the thing is, I am not getting time here. Have to do daily up down from Neemrana (RAjasthan) to Faridabad (New Delhi). Approx 100kms drive !
So, Getting tired. And, Now I am in office! No work here. Just sitting and TAIing!

Thread Starter #19

lxi.

Suspended
Ohh.
Yeah and the better news is that i drive 100kms and 60kms out of that are HIGHWAY driving. Nice place for spirited driving. What a long stretch of 50-60 kms! No traffic! No turns! Just a straight road!
Definitely enjoying it! Its nice to check the top speed of the car! But I never do!

@ LXi you always mod cars in Photoshop. why not in real life? i once saw a brick red painted ANHC with a civic type spoiler loud exhaust and AF taillamps (smoked) and projector HL. the body kits are magnumRR (some name like that- not sure) guess its imported tried to chase in my accent but couldnt :(

Thread Starter #21

lxi.

Suspended
Hehe. Modding in photoshop doesnt require any Vitamin M (Money), But modding in real does so! [:)]
:lol!:

Actually, Currently running short of Vitamin M now as recently purchased a scorpy (8L gone!).

And ,the bodykits would be "Type R" i think.
Gurus, Correct me if i am wrong.

Now , Coming to car-
Getting mileage of 16.7,17.2,etc etc.
Doing great spirited driving for atleast 60kms out of 100 kms daily.
Speed- North of 110kmph!

Planning to get the rear sensors installed. Today, Was just saved by an inch into bumping my Scorpy at 5 am when she was asleep! :)
Any idea, How much the sensors cost? 2 or 4? H.Ass or Aftermarket?

THanks.

Last edited:
sensor alone is useless IMO
I will always suggest you to get reverse cam with sensor. Its really helping me especially during night time parking.
you can get it around 9k max

I don't think that's a good option.
and the price isn't going to reduce so much if you remove the sensors. so its better go with both

@Lxi large collections are available in ebay i thing most of the dealers are from delhi area. so it will be easy for you. and i recommend white sensors . never get the black one on a white car. it spoils the look

I don't think its wireless cam. It has USB, SD card and blue tooth options.
Since I got it from Honda service, it costed 11,500 for me.

later guy from accessory show room quoted 9000/- for the same, but not the same brand. Any way things are not going to change. All are Chinese items.

Top Bottom