Low Budget Used Diesel Car (Bought Used Maruti 800)

Oh Mr.Boss yet another car joins your stable , congrats. The car looks to be in good condition.

And BTW all the very best for your marriage too.

350Z

Core Team
Managed to get this snap from my dad. Ownership thread with more snaps will be started once I go home
That’s a neat example. Welcome to Maruti 800 Club. It seems front wheel has cover while rear doesn’t.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #33
Oh Mr.Boss yet another car joins your stable , congrats. The car looks to be in good condition.

And BTW all the very best for your marriage too.
Thanks dude.
That’s a neat example. Welcome to Maruti 800 Club. It seems front wheel has cover while rear doesn’t.
Thank you [:)]
BTW this is our second M800. First one was sold somewhere in 2005 / 2006.

[thinking]
Dear, will think of it after marriage. May / may not be required for my parents.

Thanks for your interest.

PS: Even if I'm willing to sell, you should wait for another 6 months. I'm getting married by this August end only.
Oh! congrats boss[cheers] and i was search and buy an 800 today [;)]

Thread Starter #35
Update: Car sold

Car covered 8000 km in past 9 months (odo reading: 76k km) without even a single breakdown (touch-wood) All that we spend on the car is for fuel and 3~4 perfumes + a general service.
After my marriage this car is hardly used for 150km (in past 2 months)

Last night one of my friend called me to enquire about this particular car, am I willing to sell it. He is in urgent need of a budget car (again for the same reason, he is getting married in another 2 months)

Initially i thought not to sell it, since my wify want to learn driving. But I couldn't say "NO" to my friend, finally agreed to sell. He is already familiar with this car during my marriage. No negotiations, no TD, nothing.

He asked me what price am I expecting, I said 62k. Without a second thought he said "OK"

Luckily I haven't transferred the car to my name, it is still in the name of 1st owner. Just a hour before he paid the amount to my dad and driven her home.

Byebye 800.

Mods: Please rename the thread

Top Bottom