Loved Punto, Booked Micra and Got Jazzed

Congratulations Nuvo , my close friend has a Jazz and i loved the car for the space it offered and silent refined engine. Your car is looking awesome in red , wishing you many more happy miles with the car!

"Loved Punto, Booked Micra and Got Jazzed" These words reminds me the phrase somewhere in this forum, 'cars are like women'. [glasses]

Thread Starter #19
I will try to upload some decent daylight pics after giving her a new set of cloths i.e. seat cover. I am thinking about black & red combination for her. Will it match with her exterior?

New Jazz looks killer in Red! Many congratulations on the acquisition. I liked the from-the-heart report. With the lowered price tag, this car is to look out for. Although personally I also love the 2 box designs. But with a machine like Jazz no complaints [:)]

Congratulations Nuvo. Jazz is indeed a good buy after the price cut and in petrol segment. People always liked Jazz but due to the price factor stayed away. But since they have reduced price, it is a yummy deal.

Great review but do not say that it is a last set of pictures so early man.

I saw michelin written on tyres. So you got them as OEM or upgraded ?http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/forums/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=98312

Thread Starter #24
As per dealer, Goodyear, MRF and Michelin is available for Jazz. I got lucky as the dealer had one Jazz with Micheline. While booking, I insisted that I would buy only the one with Micheline. SInce mine was the first booking, so dealer obliged.

Indeed you are lucky [thumbsup] Yesterday, when I went with my friend for his Jazz enquiry, the dealer said that he cant promise on the tyre option ! What ever manufacturing plant allots, they should accept. But at the end of the day I do believe its in the hands of the dealer.

Last edited:
What I meant was, dealers with their contact and rapport (in crude language, influence) with manufacturing division can insist that car with specific requirement (like tyres) be delivered. Ultimately every buyer has to get his due. After all he/she will be shelling out hard earned money on the car. So why settle for less ?? [:)]

Top Bottom