Loved Punto, Booked Micra and Got Jazzed

That was a nice review on this hatch.
and MY God the boot space is too large to keep all your things,there.Perfect for long tours with all the purchasing and all.
Nice choice pal Wise choice.
Does the dash layout differs from the older one??

Thread Starter #32
Screen of music system & instrument cluster is backlit in orange colour. Earlier screen for music system was backlit in white. Also USB (with iPod connectivity) is now standard across variants. There is no other change.

Boot has some useful little thingy such as clips for securing bags, dedicated storage area to keep towel,documents etc.

Thread Starter #36
@ Surfer: Roads around my place is quite good and so I have not faced any problem. Howver one thing I would like to share:

There is a small u turn where there is a considerable difference between level of roads and I used scrap the belly of Santro & Fiesta. However I have not faced the same issue with Jazz.

@Brandoo: Mine was Jazz Select and it cost 578.0 (base price)+4.0 (logistic charge)+14.5 (insurance)-5.0 (corporate discount)=5.915 Lakhs. On road price would be 6.18 Lakhs.

@Vishwas: I took her for sunday trip to a nearby place and together we travel around 150km.

I have crossed 900 km mark and first servicing is being planned. FE is around 13.8 with 100% AC.

Thread Starter #38
Update:

1st servicing done. No engine oil change and hence no expenditure. I don't know what was the first serving for but I got a cleaned & polished car in return so why complain [;)]

Got exterior & under body coating done (both 3M). Cost me 1200 & 3700 which is on higher side as per my local friends. I would like to know about that from you guys.

Also got new seat covers (black & red with red piping) in art leather for 4500. I have clicked some pics but my laptop has gone kaput. Will try to post the pics soon.

One worry: some noise (very little: zzzzzzz type) has crept in near dashboard & rear parcel tray. First one traced to some loose coins in glove box. But second one is still to be traced and rectified.

I am planning a long drive this weekend: so more update will be later.

Excellent pics Nuvo. The seat covers are looking nice.

OT: Which camera do you use? The night shots are awesome.

Top Bottom