Loud Music While Driving

People spend money to get a better sounding system and not necessarily a loud sounding one. With better components you get crystal clear vocals. Sub-woofer, for most of people is just a boom boom device. whereas, it is a very necessary component in car audio to complete the music spectrum as it is the only driver capable of playing low frequencies. [:)]
freakdude.
That's one punch in face. explains eveything. [:)]

i do love music. have a variety of collection from black and white tamil songs to latest. inclusive of selective hindi and english hits too [strictly for me only as others dont understand or like hindi or english].

always moderate volume only. so that i can hear anybody says anything inside car, also can listen outside honks and emergencies.

night drive. as usual a bit higher. provided if nobody's sleeping inside car.[:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
That's one punch in face. explains eveything. [:)]

i do love music. have a variety of collection from black and white tamil songs to latest. inclusive of selective hindi and english hits too [strictly for me only as others dont understand or like hindi or english].

always moderate volume only. so that i can hear anybody says anything inside car, also can listen outside honks and emergencies.

night drive. as usual a bit higher. provided if nobody's sleeping inside car.[:D]
Same as mine. Only thing is Hindi and English is missing in my collection. I love Ilayaraja songs when am alone driving [day or night]

Same as mine. Only thing is Hindi and English is missing in my collection. I love Ilayaraja songs when am alone driving [day or night]
Yes sethu sir.. me too a great fan of Ilayaraja, especially 80's & early 90's.. you'll never get tired or bored to those songs..

In black n white, mainly i love MGR songs, Chandrababu songs. Others also i'll listen. I used to carry 5 cd's in my IKON with selected songs, I spent ard 1 week consolidating these from my decade old collection as follows
1. Old [Black & white songs]
2. 80's to early 90s [99% ilayaraja & a very few from that era]
3. Early 90's to 2000 - mostly ARR
4. 2001-latest ones
5. English & Hindi hits

When any elders like my mom, aunt or uncle travelling with me, i used to play old songs.. mom& aunt- sivaji song fans, My uncle- MGR fan.

When i'm travelling alone or with my wife or friends, depends upon mood.

BUT regarding volume level, never above decent level. No Puncture of Ears & NO Headaches for anybody[:D]

Top Bottom