Looking Forward To First Ever TAI Vizag Meet!!

Forgot to update here, was running busy on schedule.

And atlast we met. [:D] Had a wonderful time with hk sir, we went to dolphin hills and saw the scenic beauty of vizag. He has a lot of knowledge in almost everything you can think of. Took a lot of pics on the way too. After the drive we went for lunch in a dhaba nearby. Again I started to eat his brain with the questions I had and he answered everything without a tich. :P

I really enjoyed a lot and hope to meet you soon.

:)

Thread Starter #17
Hey Sachin,

Even I got lost in work after coming back to Hyderabad.

It was short but wonderful meet with you buddy, your Polo is excellent and thank you for lending it to me for a while hope I have not hurted it [;)]

You got good passion on Automobiles and I wish you will be successful with your ideas.

Hope to see you soon again. Here are few pics of our meet

Attachments

Hey Sachin,

Even I got lost in work after coming back to Hyderabad.

It was short but wonderful meet with you buddy, your Polo is excellent and thank you for lending it to me for a while hope I have not hurted it [;)]

You got good passion on Automobiles and I wish you will be successful with your ideas.

Hope to see you soon again. Here are few pics of our meet
Sachin / experience - you look like shahrukh khan buddy [clap].

Btw about whom you were talking about the lunch on dhaba ? Rk sir or HV sir ? [roll]

Good to see the meet . Many years I have not been to vizag and IMHO its one of the most beautiful city in India .

Thread Starter #19
Hey Vizag friends,
How are you doing, Sachin(experience) where are you these days. Hope there are new members from Vizag joined TAI

Thread Starter #21
Hey Sachin, It was nice meeting you again and unfortunately it was a short meet, but yes we spoke about many cars and the auto expo. Thank you for your time buddy, next time we try and go a road trip to Araku or Bhimili[:)]

Top Bottom