Looking For The Best Sedan/SUV in 15-18 Lakhs Range

WHICH OF THE CARS IS THE RIGHT CHOICE

• Total voters
Thread Starter #1
Dear All

One of friend wants to buy the XUV500 as well he is thinking if it is better to go for a sedan , budget 15 to 18 lacs.

As I am a SUV fan , I am not able to guide him on the "SEDAN's" , please help me but also give the reasons to buy the sedan which you would suggest.

Waiting for your suggestions.[cheers]

Re: Looking For The Best Sedan in 15-18 Lakhs Range

hey buddy why dont you consider Volkswagen jetta, its a good car with good looks and comfort , and one more thing its DIESEL .

Re: Looking For The Best Sedan in 15-18 Lakhs Range

help me but also give the reasons to buy the sedan which you would suggest.
sedan or a suv will solely be dependant on the requirements of the buyer. if his requirements are posted then it will be easier for our members to suggest one

cruze - stonker of an engine & loads of gizmos

Volkswagen Jetta seems to be a very good option and Skoda will launch the stripped down Superb soon. If its SUV, well, there is Skoda Yeti.

hey buddy what are his requirements? well in sedans civic is great choice but new one is also coming in diwali this year..

In sedans I would suggest Jetta. The diesel powerplant is very fuel efficient and the torquey engine would keep any petrol head happy. If diesel is not required then undoubtedly CIVIC for it's awesome rev-happy engine.

In suv, I would pick XUV5OO. Killer looks, M&M trust.

freakdude.

@ Mukeshus, it appears that you have voted three out of the four options, how did you manage that [confused]

02-04-2012 18-36-55.jpg

Is there a bug?

Even raj_5004 & Umang appears to be voting two options??

Last edited:
Skoda LAURA(Not LURA) any day..
@Mods:Kindly make it 'LAURA',in the list,'LURA' sounds awkward.

Why Laura?
Simple 'because I own one and I am very happy owning one'.If the guy want the petrol then get him the true road rocket 'TSI' and if he wants diesel then get him 'TDI'.This XUV and Scorpio thing doesn't look anything more than some cheap trucks in front of Laura.In fact Laura is built far better than these so-called-SUVs.
Else he can go for a Civic too.It is also a great car.In fact the funky interior is always a treat to look and feel.
Still in front of these two sedans I'd never even once think of those 2200cc trucks.

Top Bottom