Looking for a Used Car Under 10 Lacs: Booked Hyundai Verna SX (CRDi)

So SX-4 ZDi is final?

@Fazer:
Buddy I'd still recommend you to at least once TD the Rapid TDI too before proceedign further.
Although I myself had recommended SX-4 but that was because you disliked Rapid in the first page itself.
Rest the ride,handling,comfort and power delivery or say driveability of rapid has no match in the segment except for the more upmarket Vento.

Thread Starter #33

Fazer

Suspended
@Mr.Boss : No. Not now..Not sure though. I would buy the car in August possibly..

@VIpul : I would consider Vento rather than Rapid..I personally don't like the "Fabia+Vento" thing in the Rapid (No offence).
The Vento TDI Highline would also be under budget.

I will take a TD of SX4 first, maybe next Sunday..[:D]

Thread Starter #34

Fazer

Suspended
UPDATE : I HAVE BOOKED "HYUNDAI FLUIDIC VERNA SX CRDI 1.6" in "CRYSTAL WHITE"..
Was a really twisting story..Will tell you guys afterwards..
[:D][:D][:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #36

Fazer

Suspended
Woh. That's really a TWIST! I assume you got a huge discount or is it something else?
Actually, My Uncle called me up and the story started then!..Mm, In 2 hrs FLAT, mind was changed and Verna was booked..

anyways congrats & waiting for the story...
Thank you..I have already started writing a long experience (Booking) and now, Just WAITING FOR IT!

Thread Starter #40

Fazer

Suspended
Congrats for the car with best engine.Enjoy the creamy CRDi...
Thank You..

So when is she coming?
Actually, This is one reason for booking it..I am expecting delivery in 1-2 Weeks[clap]..My Dad's old friend (Mr. Verma) booked the Verna in May but now, Liked to get the Avante..So, He had to cancel the booking and called Dad for the bad news, But, Dad took an advantage of this and asked him to transfer the booking to "us", Yes, to us..
And the carwill be landing on the Yard in 1-2 weeks (SE said)..:)

Anyways, WHEN IS SHE COMING (Altis)?? :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations buddy for the new Verna and the best part is that you don't have to deal with those long waiting periods.

And indeed Verna is raining here.

oh great one more Verna owner into the family, i was abt to suggest Honda Accord but the topic has completely changed u added more twists here. Anyways good luck [:D] on your home coming Verna waiting for Dealership review along with ur twisted story.

Thread Starter #44

Fazer

Suspended
oh great one more Verna owner into the family, i was abt to suggest Honda Accord but the topic has completely changed u added more twists here. Anyways good luck on your home coming Verna waiting for Dealership review along with ur twisted story.
Thank You for the wishes! [:)]
No buddy, Accord is petrol and I would never buy one because of petrol prices going northwards..
Yes..Review will come soon along with the TWISTED story..[:)]

Thank You..

Actually, This is one reason for booking it..I am expecting delivery in 1-2 Weeks..My Dad's old friend (Mr. Verma) booked the Verna in May but now, Liked to get the Avante..So, He had to cancel the booking and called Dad for the bad news, But, Dad took an advantage of this and asked him to transfer the booking to "us", Yes, to us..
And the carwill be landing on the Yard in 1-2 weeks (SE said)..:)

Anyways, WHEN IS SHE COMING (Altis)?? :biggrin:
One of my uncles had booked a dezire and they changed their mind, I asked the dealer to shift the car to our name but the dealer refused saying we need blood relation is required [frustration]
I think i should have clarified with maruti maybe i would have the car by now

Top Bottom