Looking for a Used Car Under 10 Lacs: Booked Hyundai Verna SX (CRDi)

Eh,so you don't like Yeti.No issues.
I love Yeti,its the best SUV,at least for me.
Just once check out the Yeti and you will understand what makes me love it.

For new car,no issue with Innova too.At least its a better build UV out of all and definitely has better comfort and overall quality too.

Thread Starter #63

Fazer

Suspended
how come your money was wasted ? we get full refund if we cancel a booking.
No. I mean, I would have used this money for booking oter car..:stupid:and not wasted here! :biggrin:

@Vipul : IMO, Yeti is too boxy from the rear. (No Offence)
Yes, I would definitely check it out, atleast once! I know, Innova has comfort and Quality, But, I meant that will it be able to tackle the tough roads? Whether it would suffer damage/Breakdowns or NOT?

Last edited:
Buying car is not very easy if you have too many options. I had a budget from wagon R to chevrolet Cruze. It took me 6 months to finalize verna.
Strictly decide what you want, a new car or used car. Set the budget correct. Find out what you want Sedan or Muv.
IMO innova is a great car. It can tackle indian roads pretty easily and is very reliable too.
If you want a D segment diesel sedan that should tackle indian roads, then i guess you can look at toyota altis D-4d or Skoda laura. Though skoda's ASS is not very good. But the car is great.
All cars have their own pluses and minus. It very difficult to find a perfect car and brand. So narrow down your decision to few cars and finalize among them.

Top Bottom