London To India By Road - 11,642 Kms - 2 People - 15 Countries

Thread Starter #1
thats interesting man! 11K OMG

I did 9000K in my mates Honda Civic in canada and drove to US and came back .. thats was like in 3 weeks time .. imagine that !

Thread Starter #4
thats interesting man! 11K OMG

I did 9000K in my mates Honda Civic in canada and drove to US and came back .. thats was like in 3 weeks time .. imagine that !
WOW bro, that would have been one hell of journey. So what part fo Canada did you go to US.
I am planning to do a road trip from Washington DC to California and back with my friends ( 5800 miles ) 9280 kms. we are 6 people. Trying to work on the dates.

Just been watching this for the last 1 1/2 hours and its really epic!!
Hope to do something similar [:)], its a once a life time thing!

Thread Starter #6
I know man i felt the same way when i saw this for the first time. Something like this can be on a To Do List[:)]

I know man i felt the same way when i saw this for the first time. Something like this can be on a To Do List[:)]
Absolutely!
Its very brave of them to be doing something like this all alone in a single car and that too with just the basics.
The choice of the car(jeep) also amuses me, i wouldnt have dared this in probably anything other than a toyota!

WOW bro, that would have been one hell of journey. So what part fo Canada did you go to US.
I am planning to do a road trip from Washington DC to California and back with my friends ( 5800 miles ) 9280 kms. we are 6 people. Trying to work on the dates.
First my flight was to Toronto , and we drove from there to ottawa , and then from ottawa we went to NYC and then came back. nextday went to niagara falls (toronto) , sw the city as well and came back , then we went to some outskirts of ottawa as well.

Thread Starter #9
Absolutely!
Its very brave of them to be doing something like this all alone in a single car and that too with just the basics.
The choice of the car(jeep) also amuses me, i wouldnt have dared this in probably anything other than a toyota!
Actually Jeep has some nice SUVs and they are really good and can work on all kind of terrians. but for this kind of a trip i would have gone with a Toyota as well.

First my flight was to Toronto , and we drove from there to ottawa , and then from ottawa we went to NYC and then came back. nextday went to niagara falls (toronto) , sw the city as well and came back , then we went to some outskirts of ottawa as well.
Thats pretty cool man, would have been a interesting and scenic trip.

Actually Jeep has some nice SUVs and they are really good and can work on all kind of terrians. but for this kind of a trip i would have gone with a Toyota as well.

Thats pretty cool man, would have been a interesting and scenic trip.
it was man and am sure i've posted pics frm there in one of the subsections here [:)]

Yes for sure the jeep has a strong and original lineage, but this trip is as good as putting your life at stake and as you agree, it has to be a toyota suv for something like this [:)]

Thread Starter #12
Yes for sure the jeep has a strong and original lineage, but this trip is as good as putting your life at stake and as you agree, it has to be a toyota suv for something like this [:)]
Yes sir for these kinda trip i won't prefer anything less than a Toyota or Landrover/Rangerover.

Wow, I just happened to see this here on TAI. Often I used to think of something like this why to fly why not to drive to Europe or London and this thread shown me an answer that how it will be and how difficult it is.

Thanks Singhji for posting this wonderful drive and the videos are awesome.

This is fantastic! Simply outstanding journey and I guess have easily made a place in the Limca Book of Records.
First, hats off to Mr Tushar and Pooja for this ''beautiful brave attempt'' and I swear this travelogue has started to itch me much much more to commence on my Leh ladakh tour in the month of July 2014.

Thread Starter #15
Wow, I just happened to see this here on TAI. Often I used to think of something like this why to fly why not to drive to Europe or London and this thread shown me an answer that how it will be and how difficult it is.

Thanks Singhji for posting this wonderful drive and the videos are awesome.
It's just a wonderful travelogue and i was glued to it as soon as i saw it.

This is fantastic! Simply outstanding journey and I guess have easily made a place in the Limca Book of Records.
First, hats off to Mr Tushar and Pooja for this ''beautiful brave attempt'' and I swear this travelogue has started to itch me much much more to commence on my Leh ladakh tour in the month of July 2014.
+100

Top Bottom