London Taxi Spotted in Pune (More Pics Inside)

Re: London Taxi Spotted in Pune (More Pics Added)

It will be so good if such brand come to India, hope this happen soon and i like to travel in this taxi...

It will be so good if such brand come to India, hope this happen soon and i like to travel in this taxi...
London Taxi is available for commercial in Pune .
If I am not wrong they have come up with a sales and service center too.

Here is the official news and details about the London Taxi's (Black Cabs) in Pune.

London taxis come to Pune
Panchshil Realty bring the UK's most intelligent vehicles to India
A study of the human brain, and a part called the hippocampus, threw up some startling results in 2006. Know who had the most grey matter in their hippocampus? London cab drivers. Researchers at University College London said that it had a lot to do with the drivers’ constant learning and re-learning of London’s 25,000 streets. You know how you poke your head inside a Mumbai cab, shout out a destination request, get glared at haughtily and told to direct the way? That wouldn’t happen in London.

Unfortunately, it’s not the London cabbies that we’re going to see on Indian roads soon. It’s the London cabs.

The distinctively shaped retro-style black taxi, which has come to be an icon of London, is being brought to Pune by Panchshil Realty. Panchshil Realty owns Pune Marriott Hotel & Convention Centre, Courtyard by Marriott, Hinjewadi and Oakwood Hotels. The taxi fleet will be used for guest transfers between the Panchshil hotels, and for other transportation.

Apart from the wow factor of just being a London taxi in Pune, there’s also some unimpeachably good things to be said about the car itself: being a public transport vehicle, it comes with a host of safety features including anti-lock brakes. The average Indian family trying to travel together will appreciate that this is finally a cab that can take five passengers, and all with room to throw your legs around in. The new model (TX4), launched in 2006, comes with a Euro IV compliant 2.5-litre turbodiesel engine from Italian VM Motori.

But if you’re not going to be a guest at one of the Panchshil Realty hotels any time soon, don’t worry: the cabs will also be available on hire for occasions like weddings. The Mittals and political heavyweights of this world might have their guests flown into the country with private planes for a wedding, but we’d say that that’s getting common now. Go off the beaten track: get a London cab.

Source: gqinida.com

350Z

Core Team

Thanks for those pictures. Its interiors astonishingly look much plush and spacious. Can we have a view of backseat?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Sorry as of now backseat pic is not available with me.
For that I need to catch up the driver again.

Let’s hope I will get him again.[thumbsup]

powerpacked nice pics man , you are lucky [:)]

I've seen these London Taxies in my office premises from 'Oakwood Hotels', these cars come to drop our US clients who must be residing in 'Oakwood', looks great against the backdrop of our office buildings, but sorry cannot click pics due to security reasons.

Here are the pics of London Taxi at Lakshmi Road Pune.
It’s the same Taxi captured by fusion_defusion .

Interior courtesy driver.
Front View
I love the first picture wherein india 's most iconic taxi stands right next to britain's.most iconic taxi!

Top Bottom