Lonavala Great Escape By Mahindra Adventures (July 2017)

Thread Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

When I see Mahindra Adventure Lonavala Great Escape 2017 - 1st of July 2017 page, it has 3 categories.
  1. 2wd trail drive - 3000/-
  2. 4wd trail drive - 5000/-
  3. Trophy Competition - 11500/-

I am interested in seeing this event as audience.
Does anyone have any idea where can I get the details of venue? So far I have searched Mahindra adventure site, Googled it, Binged it, searched TAI, emailed to Mahindra Adventure but no success.

Those who have already witnessed or taken part please advise that what do I need to know before going to this venue?

P.S. --> I am not going to take part in this because I am not comfortable throwing my vehicle in non recommended situations.

Thread Starter #6
After 13 days of query and 5 reminders, I've received a cold response from Mahindra Adventure team with information which has very minimal value.

Finally when I wrote this
Gentle reminder #5.
Original email was sent on 6th of June (13 days ago). If I do not get response now, I shall be copying Dr Pawan Goenka in next email.
I got this
Dear xxx,

Apologies for the delayed response. We’ve been facing technical difficulties with our servers for the past month which is why your mail had been missed. Lonavala Great Escape venue would be 19 Degree North, Aamby Valley on July 1st. Reporting time is 8am. We encourage you to get your Scorpio for the 2WD trail as those trails are relatively easy and you’ll really enjoy driving there. If you must visit as a non-driver, then it’s recommended to tag along with someone who is joining the event in their Mahindra vehicle as we don’t have a provision for entry of spectators due to crowd control issues.

Regards,
Team Adventure

Last edited:
Just a quick query on this,

If we don't have our own Scorpio then can we take self drive one here? Is this allowed?

Thread Starter #8
Just a quick query on this,

If we don't have our own Scorpio then can we take self drive one here? Is this allowed?
Although I am not official spokesperson but IMO Mahindra should not have any problem in this. Though we may need to refer ZoomCar / Myles policy for usage. If they can allow us to take cars to Leh then going to Lonavala should not be a problem.

4X4 Mahindra adventure. Anyone attended or interested?

I want to go the 4X4 Mahindra adventure to experience the thar and it's offroading capabilities. If anyone have had been there please share their experiences.

Mods, please merge if there is a thread on this.

Top Bottom