Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)

The last CNG pump you will find is on the Bhiwandi Vadape Road that's the Interiors Road that connects to the main HIGHWAY and before that at Kalyan.

NO CNG before or after that till Nagpur.

Dear Ajay,

Your map of CNG stations is very useful. I'd like to get in touch with you about using the underlying data for a paper for the World Energy Council which I am currently working on (with acknowledgement of course).
Could you please reply to this post, as it seems there is no way to PM you here.

Thanks.

Hello. Iam planning a trip : Mumbai - Pune - Solapur - Hyd - Vijaywada - Vizag - Bbsr - Kol. Mine is a petrol/CNG vehicle. While I have done this route in 2014, I didnt have a CNG vehicle then & hence did not care to note their presence. Iam awae the CNG is available in Pune, Pune - SOlapur highway, Hyd, Vijaywada, Rajahmundary, I am not sure of places apart from these where I can find CNG in this route. Incase anyone has concrete info, would be of great help. Looking for CNG pump in:
1) Solapur-Hyd stretch
2) Vizag - Bhubaneswar - Kol stretch
3) Kol

Your help would be highly appreciated.
TC & keep driving!

Hello all. I have just done a trip to Delhi (from Mumbai), Aug 2017, in my CNG vehicle. CNG is not a problem throughout, barring the distance between Udaipur & Jaipur (Kukas).
Route with CNG:
Mumbai (Kashimira CNG) - Vapi (Adani CNG) - Baroda (lots of CNG on highway) - Halol (2 CNG pumps) - Godhra (1 online pump, in the city) - Modasa (1 offline CNG pump) - Shaamlaji (1 CNG pump) - Udaipur (no CNG, but topping up at Shamlaji should reach you Udaipur) - Ajmer (No CNG) - Chittorgarh (No CNG) - Jaipur (CNG is in Kukas, dont take the Jaipur bypass) - Neemrana (CNG @ Rs 55 apx!) - Delhi (loads of CNG).

Great roads, super tarmac & amazing journey. You can check our experience at our webisode series : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGZ30s_FO7g&list=PLRoZRGiOUfajn0Gpto8wfwRqjODmBIzP7

Hello everyone,

I am finding it challenging to locate CNG pumps in South India. Especially Karnataka and Kerala. Does anyone know of a list of all filling stations in these two states?

Thank you,
K

Top Bottom