Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)

vijay,
i hope this clarifies your query about availability at bangalore/ chennai. You can expect CNG there by 2012 or latest by 2013.
i wanna to set up a cng pump between meerut muzaffarnagar by pass road .
can u send me any type of imformation which will be helpfull for me?

Thanks @carabiker for the updates [angel]

@rathsharat i would suggest that you keep us posted like carabiker mentioned so that we can then create a comprehensive network list and other travelling are also well aware of the availability of the same. [clap]

In Durgapur, CNG is available in DSP Main Gate #1 Petrol Pump and also near Suhatta / City center Spencer Mall petrol pump in City Center

In Durgapur, CNG is available in DSP Main Gate #1 Petrol Pump and also near Suhatta / City center Spencer Mall petrol pump in City Center.

Thread Starter #37
None at Ambala or chandigarh yet. Nearest is at sonipat and delhi as of now. However there are plans to start dispensing CNG in Punjab and chandigarh in next few years.

I have a Question. Is there no CNG availability in BAngalore or Chennai thats TN or KArnataka. Alsop I have doubt whats different between CNG and LPG fuel operation in petrol engine. is there different kits or same kits??
CNG is mostly methane and higher pressure than LPG which mostly Butane which liquifies at low pressures derived from petroleum refineries. Check with your domestic gas supplier what you are getting.

Hi $peed.

Thanks for the info

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-india-availability-outlets-2.html#post178148

Its the same info which i have posted, its on the outskirts of Kalyan, before the entry point close to the highyway near Balaji Cars [Tata Showroom] Largest in Maharashtra i guess[showroom].

The CNG station is very much crowded because its teh only one in that area, also its a truck driven plant no idea whats it called, means its not connected to the pipeline either.....

pls if you can extract more information if there are any cng station nside kalyan city / dombivili etc would be of help.

Also the information mentioned by you about satara is false, Mahanagar gas only can supply gas upto kalyan, and they dont have their network outide this.

The agency there would be either gail or Maharashtra Gas Ltd.

Thanks a ton for your info we shall find out and if you get any information pls pls share with us so that we can help many others.
[clap] yes, the Agency is MNGL (Maharashtra Natural Gas ltd). there is plan of Setting up Mother station at shirwal. but currently work has been stopped due to local villagers opposition,

Thanks,
$peed

can anybody confirm about chandigarh.

links on the internet poit at the following places in chandigarh for cng.

Hi,
Yes and mentioned below is the address:
CHANDIGARH
ALLIED SERVICE ATATION,
SECTOR 34-B, CHANDIGARH
TEL : 0172 - 2616728.

NATIONAL PETRO (BPCL PUMP)
SECTOR 17,CHANDIGARDH.

BPCL - COCO PUMP
MAIN ROAD,SECTOR 22 C
CHANDIGARH

in urgent need for confirmation please confirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #41
@traveller_gunjan There is no availability of automotive CNG in Chandigarh. People confuse LPG dispensing locations as CNG pumps.
It would be helpful of you if you could personally verify any or all of the three pumps you referred for CNG availabilty. Please dont forget to confirm it on this thread.
Thanks

Availability of CNG filling stations in Nashik, Dhule along NH3

Hello,
I am planning to ride by road on NH3 near future. Can anyone tell me whether CNG filling stations are available in Nashik, Dhule and on NH3 highway.

Top Bottom