Location of CNG Pumps in India (Availability of Outlets)

ganfun thanks for sharing - can please tell more how to reach that pump while coming to pune.
Hi Surfer,

Get Down the super Express Highway keep driving towards Vashi/ Mumbai. Then on your left you will see a Big Hoarding CIDCO/ Education Dept etc or Kokan Bhavan, dont take that flyover the flyover is on the left and on the right you go below the flyover just go below the flyover and take left from the round about (circle) keep driving straight you get a signal, keep straight, then the road turns left automatically and you get a flyover take the flyover, get down the flyover take a right and just drive 2 or 1 minute on ur left is the pump.

(note this road is called Plam Beach Road, which takes you to Mumbai, Thane, Airoli, Mulund Etc its a highspeed highway and shortcut to Mumbai)

Mahanagar Gas | CNG Filling Stations
(Complete List of Updated Cng station ) There is one in kharghar but then its inside this is on the highway.

There is one near the London Pilsner but i would really not know, i shall update the same by next week when i check the place.

NEW CNG Station opening at Biwandi Kalyan Road
cng-kalyan-biwandi-road 03-07-2012.jpg

If you are coming from Nasik at the Kalyan Pata take a Left drive for 1.8 to 1.5 Km just before balaji Cars and afte Chowksi Dhani Daba is a new one opening.

If you are driving from mumbai towards nasik take a right from the signal and drive.

This is just before the toll naka and outside octrai limit so the price would be better but expect a GOOD rush when it opens. It might have opened by now, anyone from kalyan side pls update.

Hey smooth rifer are you sure there is one at Kannur, its a great news for my friend in that case. he is from kannur dist.

Thank you

Thanks Smooth Rider for the info the issue is we drive from Mumbai, the last CNG station if we take Nh 17 is Panvel after which there is no CNG .. so you are safe to drive till 130 to 150 km in CNG and i f you take the NH4 then pune is the last place.

I hope that my MH govt makes a provision in Pen, Ratnagiri, Sawantwadi and also the goa govt makes it at Panjim etc so that the drive is greener and cleaner.

Welcome Vvikas24

Re: CNG filling Pumps / Stations in Pune and Pimpri Chinchwad

Urgent!! Anybody know exact location for CNG pumps in West Bengal and Orissa.
Well i know CNG is available in Kolkatta, not so sure of odissa

Here is something which might help you, nos of cng fitter for kolkatta you can call them and ask they would be the best people who could actually help you.

1/2 A,Beni Nandan street, Bhawanipur,
Kolkata

Building No. 9
Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Park Street, Kolkata
033 40156666

This is the best i can help you with. [roll]

ANYONE FROM BENGAL PLS HELP

Thread Starter #25
@rathsharat,
CNG is available in WB at Durgapur , Asansol and Ranigunj supplied by Great Eastern Energy Co and dispensed at atleast 5 IOC and some BPCL outlets. Since you are at Durgapur and you own a Wagon R CNG model , i believe you could help us all with exact info on location of outlets. Kolkata CNG infrastructure is available but CNG availability needs to be confirmed.
You may refer statewise staus on earlier posts on this thread.

@rathsharat,
CNG is available in WB at Durgapur , Asansol and Ranigunj supplied by Great Eastern Energy Co and dispensed at atleast 5 IOC and some BPCL outlets. Since you are at Durgapur and you own a Wagon R CNG model , i believe you could help us all with exact info on location of outlets. Kolkata CNG infrastructure is available but CNG availability needs to be confirmed.
You may refer statewise staus on earlier posts on this thread.
Thanks @carabiker for the updates [angel]

Urgent!! Anybody know exact location for CNG pumps in West Bengal and Orissa.
@rathsharat i would suggest that you keep us posted like carabiker mentioned so that we can then create a comprehensive network list and other travelling are also well aware of the availability of the same. [clap]

I just checked the cng station at biwandi kalyan road has not yet opened.
Hi,
Yesterday i spoke with one of the supervisor of mahanager gas -mother station,

he said, cng station nr kalyan has been operation from last few days,

he also quoted, that "they are working on new cng station at shirwal (satara) on pune-bangalore highway, it will be operational by next year.
[:)]

Hi $peed.

Thanks for the info

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...-india-availability-outlets-2.html#post178148

Its the same info which i have posted, its on the outskirts of Kalyan, before the entry point close to the highyway near Balaji Cars [Tata Showroom] Largest in Maharashtra i guess[showroom].

The CNG station is very much crowded because its teh only one in that area, also its a truck driven plant no idea whats it called, means its not connected to the pipeline either.....

pls if you can extract more information if there are any cng station nside kalyan city / dombivili etc would be of help.

Also the information mentioned by you about satara is false, Mahanagar gas only can supply gas upto kalyan, and they dont have their network outide this.

The agency there would be either gail or Maharashtra Gas Ltd.

Thanks a ton for your info we shall find out and if you get any information pls pls share with us so that we can help many others.

Hi.,

i want to visit ahmedabad next month, please share list of cng station on mumbai -ahmedabad route,

Thanks In advance!

Regards,
$peed [:)]

When driving from Mumbai, the last CNG station for you is daishar, next is at mira road but not on the highway you have to go towards the mira road just 1 or 900mtrs away from teh highway is the cng station.

next CNG is at VAPI off the highway under the flyover of NH.

Happy driving do let us know ur travel exp, you will then get CNG everywhere in gujart.

ALSO pls let us know which vechile i.e retro fitted or company fitted etc.

Top Bottom