List of Cars to be launched in 2010

Hi dude,

I am very sure that it'll be launched this year. I spoke to my friend who is working in ford back end to include this model in their system. The only thing is I am not sure when it is going to be launched. [:)]
Oh, this is news to me. Maybe its true since you have got it confirmed from your friend.

Hey Zinam great thread , am thrilled and excited seeing the yet to be launched cars.

BTW doesn the grille of the new Sonata resemble to those in ANHC?

Thread Starter #34
Hey Zinam great thread , am thrilled and excited seeing the yet to be launched cars.

BTW doesn the grille of the new Sonata resemble to those in ANHC?

Kind of, But not exactly :)

ANHC is more bigger & Wider & bolder too.

350Z

Core Team
Leave alone the launches for next year; I think we’re going to notice some of the most exciting car launches ranging from Rs.3 Lakhs to 80 Lakhs right in this festival season itself. Nissan Micra Diesel, Skoda Yeti, Hyundai Santa-Fe, New Skoda Fabia, New Audi A8, Chevrolet Cruze Petrol, Volvo XC60, Tata Aria, are to name a few, gotta say more?

Drive Safe,
350Z

Saw full page ad in TOI for Reva. Shape looked like old Reva. But they seemed targeting women. If 90% car buyers are male, then Reva is targeting only 10% of the market.
Reva NXR

Maini is not a manufacturer who needs introduction. With its ultra conscious efforts & green technology Reva has made its mark in many places like universities, hospital & few other places which promotes greener emissions.

View attachment 9242

The next gen Reva, NXR hatchback claims a top speed of 104 km/hour and can cover up a range of 160 kms/charge.
Four variants: Reva NXR City, Reva NXR City Deluxe, Reva NXR Intercity and Reva NXR Intercity Deluxe

Yes a few spy-shots of Reva was also captured in Bangalore recently and so the launch must be pretty near! I hardly find any Reva's on road though!

@Diabloo
If Reva currently sells 900 Revas to men and 100 to women, and now they target 10% ie- women, and this 100 grows to 600, Isn't it worth targeting the present 10%???

Top Bottom