Let Me Introduce Myself..

Hey Parul, Welcome to TAI. You are landed to the right place for all your queries about automobiles. I am also new to TAI but there are lots of members here, who are encyclopedia of cars :)

Thread Starter #17
Again thanks a lot for such a warm welcome friends,I expected a warm welcome but not this much.

@Vishwas:You always need to be brave especially when you are in the management work.I owe it all to my work at office only which has given me courage to face all and everything in our society.By the way,let me tell you another fact then,this I have noticed in my office too.
The fact is that the girls who drive SUVs are considered to be slightly stricter and arrogant and really everyone is somewhere scared of them.I noticed it when I drove Innova for some days in fact even today also.One higher management official of our company drives a Fortuner and workers are damn scared of her despite of she being a quite soft lady.Or say,an SUV keeps away all the factors,weather they are social or anti-social.

@Gurrala:Thanks for welcome,I too wish the same,get the best of the car which fells under my budget.

@Akash:Thanks for welcome,passion for bike is the passion for good power.I love having power in my hands.It makes you feel big,feel powerful and no doubt feel responsible too.Same way riding the 180 makes my feel good,in fact riding the bike at 60 kph on NH8 in dusk relaxes the mind out of whole day's tensions.(Brother accompanies for these rides)

@Mukesh:Encyclopedia of cars!!I too joined the forum thinking the same.Now let us see what's ahead.

Hello and welcome to TAI Parul. It's good to see a lady petrolhead on our forum and especially someone who is interested in bikes as well.

Pulsar 180 offers.A scooty feels very weak,fragile and hard to handle as compared to the bike.Since my office route is 90% highway so bike is really fit for me for office commutes too.
Also the bike keeps away the anti-social factors like eve teasers etc.They are also scared of the bike-riding girls.
+100 to that.

And we would definitely love to help you with your car buying decision. Start a new thread under the Automotive Shopper with all your requirements which will make it easier for us to provide our suggestions.

Hello Parul,welcome aboard.
Afterall,there is an active female petrolhead among we people.
Congrats to Team TAI too.

Any ways,I praise you for the boldness with which you explained all and everything you or other female drivers have to face in India.

Again thanks a lot for such a warm welcome friends,I expected a warm welcome but not this much.

@Vishwas:You always need to be brave especially when you are in the management work.I owe it all to my work at office only which has given me courage to face all and everything in our society.By the way,let me tell you another fact then,this I have noticed in my office too.
The fact is that the girls who drive SUVs are considered to be slightly stricter and arrogant and really everyone is somewhere scared of them.I noticed it when I drove Innova for some days in fact even today also.One higher management official of our company drives a Fortuner and workers are damn scared of her despite of she being a quite soft lady.Or say,an SUV keeps away all the factors,weather they are social or anti-social.
That's right, even am in the management field and slowly learning to be brave (new job you see). What i see in my work environment is girls are brave enough to face the issues.
SUVs are built to give masculine feel, it's better to have SUV for some girls provided they be in limits.

Thread Starter #23
@Chandranath:Thanks for welcome.
@Vishwas:Right you are,woman managers are sometimes really better than male ones.Because they always have a special advantage called 'patience'.This only make women drivers also safe,they can follow a truck for 50 kilometers before overtaking it.
SUVs just add to musculine character and surely one needs to be extra careful while driving these monsters.

woman managers are sometimes really better than male ones.Because they always have a special advantage called 'patience'
Welcome to the Clan ParC [clap] Happy to have another management guru on-board who can preach us about the Women Managers.

That was very true up there that you gals got lot of Patience which helps in your decisions making too.

they can follow a truck for 50 kilometers before overtaking it.
[:D] 50 Kms is only possible for them. Kudos

Welcome once again ParC, looking forward for more of you active participation.

Also taking a look a your new car suggestion thread buddy..

Re: A Big Hello

welcome to the forum lady
hope your having fun so far.

am not surprised to know your car enthusiast one my other mate (shes a girl too) owns a Merc kompressor and rides a Yamaha R1 in states!

Keep up the good work!

If you want a fast car - search for honda Integra (DC5) or a Toyota Celica.

Top Bottom