Let Me Introduce Myself..

Thread Starter #1
Hello everybody
First of all let me introduce myself,I am Parul Chauhan(definitely FEmale) working as a management official in an America based MNC in Gurgaon(Delhi-NCR).My love for automobiles brought me here between you people.

I have been following many forums for last fortnight just to get idea for the best car under 15 lac and finally ended up joining this forum.
In terms of education,I have done my engineering in IT and as soon as I got rid of education,I never ever looked back to it and don't even want to look at it again.

The vehicle I own currently is a Honda Activa which is on the verge of dying any day and the vehicles I ever owned are:-
Maruti 800 of father.
Toyota Innova of brother.
A used Maruti Suzuki Esteem LXi was my car which I have recently sold and now I am a looking for buying a new car for myself.

Rest I also own a surprise ride,its the Pulsar 180 of my brother which I love to ride,in fact I ride it more than Activa because of its good highway manners and long distance munching ability.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Parul, welcome to TAI and have a nice stay here.
Good to hear your interests, i suggest you start a thread in the automotive shopper section for the car you are looking for along with your requirements.

Best Wishes

Thanks a lot for giving the directions sir,soon I'll be coming up with a new confusion to solve.
Not sure of the solution, but we will definitely add to the confusion![:)]
Look forward to your active participation in the forum.

Welcome to TAI , parul. Have a good time at the forum and hope you make a wise decision after analyzing all the options for buying a new car.

350Z

Core Team
Rest I also own a surprise ride,its the Pulsar 180 of my brother which I love to ride,in fact I ride it more than Activa because of its good highway manners and long distance munching ability.
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Parul. It’s not too often when I come across lady petrolheads who are also into bikes. Have a pleasant experience on the forum. Please free to create a new thread regarding the car buying queries. It would be our pleasure to assist. :smile:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
Thanks a lot for your warm welcome guys,it looks like soon I'll be owning my next car.Though confusions can increase a bit more,but at least they will be discussed by some people who can solve them else the confusions turn into mistakes-car purchased by mistake type,if they are solved with the help of non-enthusiasts.

Hello Parul, welcome to TAI. That was a nice intro of yours and your interests.

Rest I also own a surprise ride,its the Pulsar 180 of my brother which I love to ride
That's called enthusiasm, great[clap]

I have been following many forums for last fortnight just to get idea for the best car under 15 lac and finally ended up joining this forum
Sure, you will get an idea and to make the most appropriate and valid decisions.

Have a pleasant stay and please feel free to contact the team for assistance[:)].

Thread Starter #10
Vishwas,that enthusiasm came from the ease of riding,comfort and performance that the Pulsar 180 offers.A scooty feels very weak,fragile and hard to handle as compared to the bike.Since my office route is 90% highway so bike is really fit for me for office commutes too.
Also the bike keeps away the anti-social factors like eve teasers etc.They are also scared of the bike-riding girls.

Welcome to this Auto vault. Nice to hear that bikes help a lot in keeping teases away.[:)]

Vishwas,that enthusiasm came from the ease of riding,comfort and performance that the Pulsar 180 offers.A scooty feels very weak,fragile and hard to handle as compared to the bike.Since my office route is 90% highway so bike is really fit for me for office commutes too.
Also the bike keeps away the anti-social factors like eve teasers etc.They are also scared of the bike-riding girls.

Oh yes, it's definitely needed if you travel at highways,way better than the activas.

All thanks to your braveness.An good motive for self-defense i must say.

@Parul

Welcome to TAI !! a very good informative platform to discuss everything about automobiles and hopefully lead to a good buying decision for your new car

Hi Parul,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Good to know about your passion towards bike. As far as your buying dilemma is concerned, rest assured we TAIns will definitely point you towards your future car.
Enjoy your stay aboard.

Cheers!

Top Bottom