LEDs in Headlamps

fog lamps if ur car bumper has the provision to fix OEM . i suggest u to get that because . the local one have very poor reflector and water leakage probs. if u are going for the external ones neolights are good. price starts from 850 i guz 6inch dia.get the clear one (i feel yellow/blue are old styled) but before all align your headlights. get it done by your near by auto electrician (need not wait at M.A.S.S) or try your self adjusing the screews found near to the bulb (plus type with a gear like - donno its exact name)

lxi.

Suspended
But, I think the OEM ones would be costly! Will see the Aftermarket ones first. If they will be ok. Then will go for them or otherwise the MASS is still alive!

Buddy, Not getting what you said that the Screws near HL. Please post a pic of them in Your CAr, I will get to know what the Thing is this.

Last edited:
for my nano the oem costs 650 per piece where as fake 500 per piece. so i got the oems. ask the price for OEMS before u go for fake.[not sure] some good companies like minda also makes fog lamps [ saw for chevy beat] btw u can upgrade the bulbs in fog lamps also . HID also available[looks cool]

Maybe this is a silly question :stupid: but may I have a Chinese made LED setup similiar to these, to be used as daytime running light in my Tata Indigo car?
Untitled.jpg
What may be the price and may they be installed by the common auto electricians?
Regards,
Rahul
Calcutta

Last edited:
Maybe this is a silly question :stupid: but may I have a Chinese made LED setup similiar to these, to be used as daytime running light in my Tata Indigo car?
View attachment 43618
What may be the price and may they be installed by the common auto electricians?
Regards,
Rahul
Calcutta
nice idea bro,
i guess it will be easy to fix on bumber. tell me if you are going for strip lights or Day time running Lights (drl)? strip LEDs costs 300rs for a meter(good quality) labour may be 50rs. DRLs costs 500rs onwards. Cons of Chinese DRLS are they are not good water resistants.
i guess LED strips are in 3 types White Black and copper color. select it according to your car color. paste it on your head lights. looks good. if you need it inside your Headlight. its a complicated process and you have to pay in 1000s

lxi.

Suspended
+1 to Saishibu.
Yes, Buddy. You can fix them and get them made by some aftermarket shop by showing them the pic.
You can paste them outside the HL but you can paste it inside the car also, and get the cheapest ones (:P), So even if you paste them inside,by spending more money, No water will enter there.

@SAishibu, I have silky silver alto, Which colour should i go for Strips, If i go for LEDs?
I feel Black would also look nice as i have BLack bumpers, Handles, ORVMs and more stuffs like Door visor, Side beading, Bumper beading, Etc.

Also, Should I LOWER the beam or RAISE?
I want a nice beam on the road but also at some distance to see road ahed!

Last edited:
@SAishibu, I have silky silver alto, Which colour should i go for Strips, If i go for LEDs?
I feel Black would also look nice as i have BLack bumpers, Handles, ORVMs and more stuffs like Door visor, Side beading, Bumper beading, Etc.
recently found this- Black(i ve this under my dash-green) are cheap and the LEDs on it LOOK like a dot and Very small.
white(on the doors- it works when a door s opened-Blue) its a good quality one - lights on it are not spot- spreads on the white background
copper(had as underbody lighting-Green- now removed) spoils the look if its pasted visible(according to me) i used quikfix for pasting it when the wired side came of. all of the sudden when quikfix s put on it the whole wire burnt- fuse blown- still i donno why
old one i donno still it is available or not. the normal bulbs are soldered together and a water resistant covering with silicon is given on it. pais 180 for a pain had 1+ year life . you can put this in between the gop of your hL and bumper. Looks like the XUV 500 or some Audi models

i think nowadays clear type is also coming

Also, Should I LOWER the beam or RAISE?
I want a nice beam on the road but also at some distance to see road ahed!
now how is your beam some get the coconuts and some get just to the bumber. for alignment change did you hit anything??
the pic i've attacher in Nano Mods will tell you which direction to adjust

lxi.

Suspended
Yes, I saw the pic you posted. I will Raise the beam!

Can you post a pic of all your LEDs!
Please!

Thanks!

@ Lxi i ve removed all LEDs except the one under dash. its in home and im out of home for a week. will post all led's pic by saturday morning+ the old CFL i used for underbody lighting.

lxi.

Suspended
Thanks. Appreciate your efforts bro!

I want to add LED (Blue) in my car.
Here are the places-
1. A long strip (Starting from the Left Rear seat and cornered till it comes to front seat left, then move it under the dash and then again in that process to the right rear seat). I want it to be connected to the Interior Light.
2. A small (1m) strip to cover the Rear oval shaped speakers(Blue color LED) and I want to connect it to the Head Light.

Are these things possible?
Please let me know the cost also (Approx.).

Thanks.

@lxi great idea. but are you going to use it while you drive?
placing around the ovals will it cause some noise while it beats??

BTW everything is possible when you get a good electrician.

lxi.

Suspended
Yes, I would connect it to Interior Lights and when I open the door, The thing will glow up. Also, I can move the switch postition to "ON" to switch it on even when the doors are closed!
What a nightmare i would be! :)

And, I will place it on the outer speaker grille. I have Pioneer speakers on the parcel tray. So, Will keep it on the parcel tray, Such that it forms an oval boundary around the speaker!
Actually, I have to find a nice electrician for this job!
Do you know, How much metre strip i will need and aproxx cost for this?!

lxi.

Suspended
WHAT?!?
Will i need only 1 metre for this stuff! Buddy, Thats too small - Just 1m!
What thing starts from 80?

Top Bottom