Lamborghini plans for an "Everyday" Sports car!

Thread Starter #1
lamborghini-logo.jpg

Tasting huge success in Russia and China has led the bosses at Lamborghini to think of adding a third model to the existing line up which can be used on daily basis by the buyer. Shocked, read what Reuters reports:

Referring to plans for a third model, Winkelmann said: "We are going to have a third model. It has to be an everyday car. We want to have a car which is able to be used on a daily basis."

Lamborghini, which competes with fellow Italian brand Ferrari (FIA.MI), has not yet decided which segment the car will belong to, he said, adding that once that decision was made, the group would need about four years to get the car on the road.

The group does not plan to work with a partner on the new model, Winkelmann said, but he added: "We will use synergies where possible within the (Volkswagen) group."
Source: Reuters

Seriously, it is a dream for us :eek:
But if it does, I will pray to god that I have enough money to get my hands on it!!!

350Z

Core Team
This is purely my personal opinion which may raise some eyebrows. But sports car and everyday car are two conflicting terms in itself. We, of course, cannot expect something cheap and small from Lamborghini on the lines of small ordinary sports cars like Toyota MR2 (Poor man’s Ferrari). So this is going to be something equally comparable to Gallardo range I think. That said, the ‘everyday sports car’ from Lamborghini will still be a weekend drive in India, if ever released.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom