Kudos! TAI is Now Officially a Big Board

[cheers][cheers][cheers] Congrats to all TAIgers for making this Forum a proud one and special thanks to the team for the website's upbringing. 350Z needs a special mention for being the key behind the forum's success.

Wish we'd plan Pan India meet and celebrate in Leh. (Let's dream about it).

Half a million, outlandish is the word

Congratulations to Vibhor, 350Z, the moderators, Akash1886 and all the fellow members, Million is the next milestone to look for[:D]

Last edited:
Sorry for being naive. I'm new to any forums. What exactly is big board and how does this forum benefit from it?

Can somebody throw some light on this?

Finally! The moment I (and I'm sure all TAI-gers) have been eagerly waiting for has arrived. Thanks to each of you for making what TAI is today.

Let the celebrations begin. Many more amazing milestones are waiting for us ahead. [thumbsup]

View attachment 213770

Drive Safe,
350Z
Its great feeling to be a part of such a wonderful community, which is available for help and sharing experience in a single tap.

More to come. ALL the BEST TAIgers.

Congratulations to TAI and all TAIgers on this achievement. [cheers]

Any plans to upgrade our forum software down the line? Not that I have complaints, just wondering on the new technologies available.

Congrats to all TAIgers for making this Forum a proud one and special thanks to the team for the website's upbringing. 350Z needs a special mention for being the key behind the forum's success.

Wish we'd plan Pan India meet and celebrate in Leh. (Let's dream about it).
[cheers][cheers][clap] Congratulations to all the TAIGers for making this special moment possible and achiving this milestone.Proud moment for being the part of this forum and yes special mention about the key person for his vision, dream and making it all possible Vibhor.
Surely lets plan this pan india met.

Congratulations. Though not an active contributor, it it does provides a sense of achievement for the forum.

My best wishes to all the moderators and members for achieving it.

Cheers !!

SG

Wow[clap]

Congratulations TAI, and to one and all who has helped million people though their reviews[;)]

Happy to be a part of this community :)

Last edited:
Amazing achievement [clap]. Congratulations to all the members for this wonderful milestone. I really wonder how our mods nonchalantly go about moderating so many posts. Brilliant. Really proud to be a part of this wonderful group. Congratulations once again to all the moderators and members who has helped achieve this great landmark. My best wishes.

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Amazing achievement. Congratulations to all the members for this wonderful milestone. I really wonder how our mods nonchalantly go about moderating so many posts. Brilliant. Really proud to be a part of this wonderful group. Congratulations once again to all the moderators and members who has helped achieve this great landmark. My best wishes.
Absolutely Arun, this is a big big achievement achieved by the efforts of all the members collectively. About the moderating, yes, for the core team indeed it is a tough task as all have a parallel daily job and yet maintaining the superb quality posts and informative discussion is surely a great job by the core team[clap] Sheer and Pure Automotive Enthusiasm is the one thing that keeps us all together and so we look forward for attaining many many more milestones in future too!

Regards

Akash

Absolutely Arun, this is a big big achievement achieved by the efforts of all the members collectively. About the moderating, yes, for the core team indeed it is a tough task as all have a parallel daily job and yet maintaining the superb quality posts and informative discussion is surely a great job by the core team[clap] Sheer and Pure Automotive Enthusiasm is the one thing that keeps us all together and so we look forward for attaining many many more milestones in future too!

Regards

Akash
Can't agree more with you Akash. I think this relentless pursuit of excellence is what is pulling Auto enthusiast from all directions to TAI. No wonder TAI is held in high regards in the automotive World. Unbiased, to the point and helpful; the main reason why I joined TAI. Great to associated with TAI. Proud to be a TAIger.

Thread Starter #30
Okay guys, now we are a big board. I believe that our next step should be looking for an aggressive expansion.
In today's world it is important to have a remarkable footprint and taking that into consideration, the moderation teams need to become more alert now, our member base is already increasing at a rapid rate and this is the high time when the members along with moderators start getting more responsible because I believe that now we will have even more eyeballs pointed towards us.

Top Bottom