Kudos! TAI is Now Officially a Big Board

Thread Starter #1
Okay guys, time to start preparing for celebration again:
As of now the post count at TAI stands at 4,99,659 posts

So we are just 341 posts away from getting into big boards. :biggrin:

Rest we have already crossed the 20,000 members mark some time in past :biggrin:

@Vibhor
That's an achievement man, you have been taking care of it all single handedly time and again (There is a nice team though but not all are always present to help due to professional commitments).

I am keeping a close eye on the developments, let's see who the lucky guy will be to make that 5,00,000th post at TAI. I am trying to be that guy BTW.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: The 1st Week of TAI (Now 2, 3..and Counting)

I am keeping a close eye on the developments, let's see who the lucky guy will be to make that 5,00,000th post at TAI. I am trying to be that guy BTW.
The 5 Lakh Post should be done by Vibhor himself. That would be a true tribute to the enthusiasm of one and all here![:)]

Regards

Akash

Akash1886

Honoured Member

And the Countdown Begins![:D]

We are closing in on the Milestone buddies! Just 127 more to go!

Keep TAI revved up all night![:)]

The Glory of the big Moment awaits us.

All the best.

Regards

Akash

Thread Starter #5

This one is basically the 4,99,893th post at the forum. 107 more to go and going by our daily posting average, I would recommend Vibhor to be ready with a cake any time around 6 pm as the moment can come any time after that. For today I am on a long business trip but will keep my eye on the forum in the evening for the updates.

97 more to go! I guess the moment will happen much before the speculated 6 PM. I am also in line to make the 500000th post of the forum! Let's see what happens.

Kudos to Vibhor for this achievement. This milestone deserves a sprcial new thread, no?

Regards,
Alpha

Thread Starter #7

Post count 5,00,007 as of now
That makes us a big board - officially

Congrats to all especially the core team and Vibhor - buddy it is you who started it one day with a hope and a vision; now inched an another inch closer to the target.

For now I am cursing my professional commitments which didn't let me make the 5,00,000th post at TAI. Apparently it is our member 'GrandRK' who made that 5,00,000th post [clap]

Last edited:

This is the 500009th post of the forum.

I was actually waiting for the 500000 mark with this message already typed down but I guess many others were also in the queue. In a moment, the 499998 number turned to 500005. :biggrin:

A great achievement for the forum nevertheless.

Regards,
Alpha

Last edited by a moderator:

Post count 5,00,007 as of now
That makes us a big board - officially

Congrats to all especially the core team and Vibhor - buddy it is you who started it one day with a hope and a vision; now inched an another inch closer to the target.

For now I am cursing my professional commitments which didn't let me make the 5,00,000th post at TAI. Apparently it is our member 'GrandRK' who made that 5,00,000th post [clap]
Wow.... i was not aware of it. Proud for this moment [clap]

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Looking forward for TAI's entry soon in Big-Board directory.
Finally! The moment I (and I'm sure all TAI-gers) have been eagerly waiting for has arrived. Thanks to each of you for making what TAI is today.

Let the celebrations begin. Many more amazing milestones are waiting for us ahead. [thumbsup]

5 Lakh Posts.png

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #12
Finally! The moment I (and I'm sure all TAI-gers) have been eagerly waiting for has arrived. Thanks to each of you for making what TAI is today.

Let the celebrations begin. Many more amazing milestones are waiting for us ahead. [thumbsup]

View attachment 213770

Drive Safe,
350Z
Treat us with an another official review on this eve. [evil]

Top Bottom