KTM Duke 390 (2016) - Long Term Ownership Review

Thread Starter #32
March 2021
Odo - 53900 Kms

Rising fuel prices and my need to use my Dad's activa along with my Tiago, Duke was used sparingly this month. Mostly will be servicing this month if it crosses 54500 kms.

Thread Starter #33
April
Odo - 54700

Bike has almost done 5000 kms since my last service and as per my schedule, it is due for service. Adjusted the chain slack during this month's wash session. Will be cleaning the brake pads sometime next week. Planning to get the service done outside as I need to check Clutch condition and valve clearance. Hesitating because the second wave of pandemic is getting severe day by day. If there comes a lockdown in TN, I will replace the oil myself.

Stay safe and avoid going out unnecessarily.

Thread Starter #34
May
Odo - 55100

The bike had to be used for a long drive to my native for some personal reasons. Got the necessary E-Pass and travelled. Rear Tyre is almost bald now. Need to start checking for good deals on the Apollo Alpha tyres as the metzelers are not available due to import restrictions on tyres. This time may not replace both the tyres. Just the rear alone as the front has more than half the life and the wear is pretty even.

May
Odo - 55100

The bike had to be used for a long drive to my native for some personal reasons. Got the necessary E-Pass and travelled. Rear Tyre is almost bald now. Need to start checking for good deals on the Apollo Alpha tyres as the metzelers are not available due to import restrictions on tyres. This time may not replace both the tyres. Just the rear alone as the front has more than half the life and the wear is pretty even.
Michelin Road 5 is worth considering and feedback is similar to Metz, but costlier than Alpha. Happy with Alpha, but never got the chance of throwing hard around the corner.

Top Bottom