Seltos GTX Diesel Automatic
- Fantastic engine BS6 compliant
- Top Safety features Eqipped with 6 Airbags, ABS with EBD, Brake Assist, ESP, Traction Control, HIll-Hold, TPMS
- The gear changes are not felt at all and a millisecond delay only if you floor the pedal.
- Hugely comfortable electronically adjustable driving seat.
- Front seats are superbly cushioned with good lumbar support
- Front ventilated seats are a boon in summers
- The seats are positioned higher giving a commanding view of the road ahead.
- Easy to drive in city conditions.
- LED headlights and Cubed LED Foglamps combo lights up the road brightly.
- Amazing turning radius
- It's delightful on the Highway with the power and torque available all the time.
- Suspension is perfectly tuned, most of the road undulations, speed breakers, rumbler strips, et.al are not felt inside the cabin.
- Light Steering makes city driving extremely easy but also weighs properly at high speeds.
- High-speed driving is very assuring with all-wheel disc brakes.
- Feels planted on expressway speeds
- Voice Commands is a cool and useful new features which lets you do a list of features via voice.
- Sunroof is not panaromic but its good enough for you to enjoy the feature.
- 190mm Ground clearance, no problem in dealing all types of roads.
- Extra Ordinary mileage of 20 plus, was able to achieve 24km/l from the Auto gearbox,click on my video link at the start for details.
- After spending a good amount of time with car I feel the prices for top-end models are justified.