Keys to Happiness - My TATA Nano; Our Snowbell!

Thread Starter #62
Have clocked about 630 kms so far. Last refuel was of 12.38 litres and the car ran for about 245 kms. Appx. mileage - 19.XX kms!

Hi Amtak,

Congrats on your new buy. Must say I am really impressed with this beauty. My Brother-In-Law recently bought home NANO 2012. I should accept I was very skeptical about this car. One test drive the whole opinion about this car changed. Excellent handling, peppy Engine, Fab space to sit in, everything was better than expected. Yeah little bit of tuning is still required. But for the budget I guess its an awesome package. Enjoy your ride. Looking forward for more pics of your beauty.

Drive Safe
Santosh.V

Thread Starter #64
Thanks a lot buddy. Initially even i was a bit skeptical. My wife never ever wanted to sit in a Nano! Guess what? She gifted it to me! She's very happy with her decision and so am I.

Thread Starter #65
Completed my first service at 720 KMS (I know it's early!) at Wasan Motors, Borivali.

Pretty satisfied with the experience; was attended to within 2 minutes (not like maruti), went for a spin with the SA, explained to him all the issues, waited for 10 mins and was out of the service center.

Got the car home delivered with everything done to my satisfaction; charges were negligible at 452 Rs. (inclusive of paid home delivery)

Dear Amtak,

Could you confirm whether the left mirror of your car behaves similarly as the right mirrror would?

I have a Tata Nano LX 2011 model, which did not have the left mirror initially. I got one installed recently in Tata Motor Service Centre, but it does not move up and down (i.e., does not have vertical movement) and its horizontal movement is slugggish. If this is a problem in my piece, then I would go to the Service Centre based on your feedback.

Thanks.

Thread Starter #67
Dear Amtak,

Could you confirm whether the left mirror of your car behaves similarly as the right mirrror would?

I have a Tata Nano LX 2011 model, which did not have the left mirror initially. I got one installed recently in Tata Motor Service Centre, but it does not move up and down (i.e., does not have vertical movement) and its horizontal movement is slugggish. If this is a problem in my piece, then I would go to the Service Centre based on your feedback.

Thanks.
It is a little hard but certainly moves. Look at it this way, if it doesnt move much, just set it in your desired position and it wont move from there[cheers]

Clocked about 350 Kms in 2 weeks. Using Nano for city drives and i love it cos i can park it with ease and "U" turns no prob. the AC is grt....

Ahhhh. on the 1st week had a bang with another car inside my office campus (he had not notices me and had a fast left turn. His trye had a nice rub on my bumper. trye marks were removed but could not help with one broken clip (but the bumper was pushed back in position and is fine)

Got to add remote entry!

Still my wife has not used it much, i bought it for her but I am driving Nano more than my Manza! Grt! for City use.

Ya! it was told. But I don’t want the others to mess with my wiring. Understand from Manual that pre wiring is done for the remote entry.

can anyone confirm price of remote lock from autocop or xenos ??

mine is coming this saturday (paid for that, but delaying delivery due to some muhurat etc )
so, if you can guide me for checking good PDI, it will be helpful for me, coz this is my first car.

Thread Starter #75
Its been 4 months that I own the Nano and have thoroughly enjoyed the ownership. getting a mileage of 16-18 on an average with AC on 1/2 speed. I am facing only one issue as of now, the LHS door doesn't open with the key! which is weird! Need to address that fairly quickly!

Top Bottom