Keys to Happiness - My TATA Nano; Our Snowbell!

check if your steering wheels are proper . if there is any change in wheel alignment the steering will be tilted. that is how you have to identify. i dono if it is common for all cars

Thread Starter #47
can someone confirm if Nano has 6 fuel indicator bars or 5? I can see only 5 but see a lot more space for another bar in ODO. Also, my 2nd refuel could take only 12.38 liters; what happened to the 16 liter tank?

can someone confirm if Nano has 6 fuel indicator bars or 5? I can see only 5 but see a lot more space for another bar in ODO. Also, my 2nd refuel could take only 12.38 liters; what happened to the 16 liter tank?
So the fuel got automatically cut off only after abt 13 litres? I think even after auto cut off you can take 2-3 litres of extra fuel!!But yes this is surprising,what your dealership is saying?

Thread Starter #49
So the fuel got automatically cut off only after abt 13 litres? I think even after auto cut off you can take 2-3 litres of extra fuel!!But yes this is surprising,what your dealership is saying?
Havent taken to the dealership/A** yet. I thought i'll first check here and then speak to the dealer

Thread Starter #52
The fuel meter showed "E". It wasn't blinking, in any case, shouldnt it show 6 bars? At that stage, it gulped 12.38 litres of fuel but didnt show 6 bars.

hi
your nano looks really nice in the white colour.
Have you done up the interiors? please post some interior pics.
I wish to buy a white nano too and mod it nicely as a city car..
white is very good colour for adding some alloy wheels and it will not look old for many years.
I suggest you look out for a multispokes white alloy wheels some thing like this i am sure it will look great.
wish you lots of happy motoring.

Attachments

ok. as mentioned earlier each bar is 2 litres and flashing "E" is 3 litres.

dont worry about mileage issues you will be getting 13-18 KMPL in 1st year (till you finish 3rd service.). my advice is just go to TASS every 2000KM to clean you A/C filter (Free for 1year). Stick to this thread soon i will post a DIY for cleaning it ourself.

Thread Starter #58
Have clocked 450 Kms in a month. Hence, just thought of updating this thread with niggles:

• There's some rattling sound from the front left door. Something is loose, needs attention.
  • The Rubber beading on the RHS rear door is sticking out (poor job by the guy who fixed it).
  • First gear looks to be a bit notchy, need to be sorted during 1st service.
  • The wiper doesnt seem to be cleaning effectively and leaves marks; need to be fixed.

• The left side mud flap is become loose. Have done a DIY for now.

Thread Starter #60
Yes, I do have it. Central locking (not remote). How can it cause rattling noise? Mine is like some glass hitting against something...!

Top Bottom