Kem Cho

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends, firstly congratulations to team TAI, feels good to be on new forum.
I am vijay from Ahmedabad.Professionally i am an industrialist, manufacturing non ferrous metals, aluminium and S.Steel.Automibiles is my passion and this is one best place to find more freaks like me with same passion and love for wheels.I love to travel on my wheels.So lets rock this place!!

Last edited:
Thread Starter #4
Yeah vibs just checked that out that is when i came to know about our new site opened, so back here.

Thread Starter #6
thanks zinam, but only disappointment is that now i am a rookie and my posts needs to be verified as to being a 2000 post old member.lol.

napster

Suspended
same dissapointment dude, having soo many posts and being a professional, im a rookie out here, that hurts!

350Z

Core Team
same dissapointment dude, having soo many posts and being a professional, im a rookie out here, that hurts!
thanks zinam, but only disappointment is that now i am a rookie and my posts needs to be verified as to being a 2000 post old member.lol.
Its because those posts were made in our previous forums. Just keep posting actively and the day will not be far when you will acquire the "Professional" Rank here.

350Z

Thread Starter #10
yeah i Know and that opportunity was lost as well as couldnot log on time forthat special award of professional member[frustration].
Anyways lets rock here as well.

Chill Vijay & Napster!

Pro & Distinguished Members are just Ranks given.. But we are Elite in Real Life..

SO don't worry ! We can still rock TAI !

Thread Starter #12
Chill Vijay & Napster!

Pro & Distinguished Members are just Ranks given.. But we are Elite in Real Life..

SO don't worry ! We can still rock TAI !
yeah buddy nothing personal, but just you can enjoy some benifits of your membership which we cannot for some 1000 posts you see.[shock]

Hi friends, firstly congratulations to team TAI, feels good to be on new forum.
I am vijay from Ahmedabad.Professionally i am an industrialist, manufacturing non ferrous metals, aluminium and S.Steel.Automibiles is my passion and this is one best place to find more freaks like me with same passion and love for wheels.I love to travel on my wheels.So lets rock this place!!
hey vijay,
maja ma? (not sure if that is right)
but anyways have fun

Top Bottom