Keeway K-Light 250V Cruiser, Vieste 300 & Sixties 300i Scooter Launched in India

Thread Starter #1

Nairrk

Honoured Member
keeway-launch-three-two-wheelers-india.jpg

Keeway, the Hungarian brand owned by the QJ Group, has announced its plans for India by launching three products and planning for five more by the end of this year. The three new product launches for India are the K-Light 250V cruiser, Vieste 300 maxi-scooter, and the Sixties 300i retro classic scooter. The prices will be announced in a week’s time.

keeway-k-light-250-cruiser-launched-in-india-768x432.jpeg
The newly-launched K-Light 250V cruiser, Vieste 300 maxi-scooter, and the Sixties 300i retro classic scooter will be available for test rides starting May 26th and deliveries starting in early June. Bookings for the same are open from today, at Rs 10,000.

Keeway has associated with Adishwar Auto Ride India and will make use of its 40+ dealership network across the country, along with an assembly plant to support Keeway’s growth. The company will also work closely with Benelli (which is owned by the QJ Group) to bring bigger displacement motorcycles and scooters to India.

keeway-vieste-launched-in-india-768x432.jpeg

Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, KEEWAY India said, “We are privileged and excited to introduce the young and energetic Hungarian marque “Keeway” to the Indian Market. We at Benelli India have been successfully operating in the uber-competitive Indian mobility market for years. In our tenure of catering to the unique needs of the Indian motoring enthusiast, we identified a requirement for an attractively designed, well-powered and reliably performing mobility products that are attuned to the price and quality conscious Indian buyer.”

He added, “To fulfill this need, we identified Benelli’s youthful Hungarian sibling Keeway as the right partner for us. Keeway’s mobility products have not only been well received by the quality and design-oriented European markets, but have also performed exceptionally well in the demanding South Asian conditions.”

keeway-sixties-launched-in-india-768x432.jpeg

Following the launch of the K-Light 250V cruiser, Vieste 300 maxi-scooter, and the Sixties 300i retro classic scooter, Keeway aims at bringing another cruiser, two retro-street motorcycles, a naked street, and a race replica to India.

The K-Light 250V cruiser will have a LED headlight with a round DRL, sports a 20-litre fuel tank, and comes in three colours: Matte Black, Matte Blue, and Matte Dark Grey. The cruiser gets 16-inch wheels, a 20-litre fuel tank, USD suspension, dual exhausts, alloy-wheels, and disc brakes at both ends with a dual-channel ABS, amongst other features.

Powering the K-Light 250V cruiser is a 249 cc, air-cooled V-Twin belt-driven motor that develops 18.7 hp and 19 Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.

The Vieste 300 maxi-scooter features LED lights, keyless start, a 12-litre fuel tank, disc brakes at both ends with a dual-channel ABS, 13-inch tyres, and a telescopic front suspension amongst others.

The Sixties 300i retro classic scooter features a classic design with similar features as the Vieste 300 but gets 12-inch tyres and a 10-litre fuel tank. The Sixties 300i and the Vieste 300 are powered by a 278.2 cc, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine that makes 18.7 hp and 22 Nm of torque.

Financial Ezpress

Thread Starter #2

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Benelli Keeway scooters Sixties 300i, Vieste 300 – launch price Rs 3 Lakh

After entering the Indian market by showcasing three new two-wheelers, Hungarian maker Keeway announced both Sixties 300i and Vieste 300 are priced at ₹ 2.99 lakh (ex-showroom). Prices are however introductory for both these products and do expect them to be hiked soon. The company has also revealed that the deliveries for both the scooters would commence from June 2022. Keeway is part of the Qianjiang Motorcycle Group, a Chinese motorcycle manufacturer, which also owns the Benelli Group. Partnering with Adishwar Auto Ride India, Keeway would leverage Benelli's 40+ dealer network across the country and its assembly plant.
Keeway-Motorcycles-India-768x432.jpg

The Keeway Sixties 300i is a retro classic scooter plonked by the same 278 cc single-cylinder engine from the Vieste 300. It develops the same output figures. It rides on 120/70-12 tyres, and receives disc brakes with dual-channel ABS. Also available on the Keeway Sixties 300i are LED lighting, multi-function ignition, and much more. Colour options offered with the Keeway Sixties 300i are Matte Light Blue, Matte White, and Matte Grey.

Keeway.jpg

The Keeway Vieste 300 is a 278 cc maxi scooter that churns out 18.4 bhp and 22 Nm of peak torque. It sits on telescopic forks upfront and hydraulic suspension at the rear and gets a fuel tank of 12-litres. The scooter also features front and rear disc brakes as well as dual-channel ABS. The Keeway Vieste 300 is available in three colours - Matte Black, Matte Blue, and Matte White. Also featured on the Keeway Vieste 300 is keyless ignition.

Keeway-Sixties-300i-768x432.jpg

Both the Keeway Vieste 300 and the Keeway Sixties 300i are equipped with Keeway Connect System, the company's tech-enabled solution that offers an integrated GPS unit with a SIM card that connects to the application and telecasts the whereabouts of the vehicle. An inbuilt battery powers the system and the vehicle can accurately track to 2.5 meters of its vicinity and for up to 3 hours even with the unit disconnected from the main battery. It also offers remote switching off the engine, setting up a geo-fence, maintaining ride records, setting max speed limit, and sharing location information with friends on community rides.

Keeway-Vieste-300-768x432.jpg

////

Top Bottom