Kawasaki Ninja Reaches Pune Probiking

Thread Starter #76

350Z

Core Team
Until now, I have never been a real bike guy but having so many exciting launches lately, hardly any enthusiast could resist. Saw the Parrot green Ninja in flesh a day ago at a traffic signal in the morning and first impression was “wow”. I do not know about the reviews/opinions that people may have about this bike, but personally, I am in love with it.

Drive Safe.
350Z

AMG

Suspended
I have seen 3 Ninjas on Pune roads so far, 2 green and one in grey/silver.
And every time, the idiot driving it did not have a helmet.
Why is it that people can be so dumb??

Thats strange.

The ninja was/is available only in Green and Black.

I have seen the parrot green Ninja twice in Chennai and yeah it looks good! Definitely has the road presence which will make heads turn.

AMG

Suspended
Until now, I have never been a real bike guy but having so many exciting launches lately, hardly any enthusiast could resist. Saw the Parrot green Ninja in flesh a day ago at a traffic signal in the morning and first impression was “wow”. I do not know about the reviews/opinions that people may have about this bike, but personally, I am in love with it.

So does that mean we can expect the first Ninja on the forum any time soon?
[clap]

Thread Starter #80

350Z

Core Team
I would love to but when it comes about paying the sum of Rs.2.5+ Lakhs, it makes me think twice. Especially for a bike that is going to be used occasionally.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom