Karizma PGM-FI

Thread Starter #1
The bike is scheduled for launch soon.One of the most awaited Indian bikes is coming in the next few days.Will it live up to its hype? Or will it fizzle out like many others before it?

Saying this Bike India promise to give us a super hot review of the India's most awaited bike Karizma PGM-FI in few days.

The expected Engine specifications r as follows :-

Displacement: 223cc
Engine: 4 Stroke, PGM-Fi
Maximum Power: 19.5 Bhp @ 7500 rpm (Expected)
Maximum Torque: 20 Nm @ 6500 rpm (Expected)
Gears: 5 Speed
Clutch: Multiplate Wet
Bore: 65.5
Stroke: 66.2
Cylinder Configuration: NA
Engine Block Material: NA
Chassis Type: Tubular Single Cradle, Diamond Type
Cooling Type: Air Cooling
Carburetor: NA
0 to 60: 3.80 sec.

Snaps floating over the net -

The only video of suspected karizma pgm-fi

[YT]Q3Zy-razGa4[/YT]

Source - Bike India.

The current ZMA impressed me a lot, though it lacked on features. I'd pick this against any Pulsar. I'm expecting a lot from this new FI version. Hope this time, HH prices it well(unlike Glamour Fi). If the expected power output is to be believed, then HH has a winner, but digital instruments, good looks and decent mileage should be there with on-road price under Rs.95000.

Thread Starter #3
Two years before i bought my bike i was very confused between the Pulsar 220(it had just launched)& the New Karizma - R. I just wanted a bike in any case,i was more attracted towards the 220's because of the head lights,speedo,etc.But my parents asked me to go for the zma r,i went for it as i dint wanted to disappoint them & i loved both the bikes(dint knew more about the BHP,power thing that time or else i would have gone for the 220).

Now after almost two years of riding karizma (40K) & having understood the bike so well,i am so glad that i dint go against my parents wish(parent are always right).The way i have rode my karizma(roughly,properly)for so many kms,no pulsar or any other bike would have survived for so long.

I too am really expecting a lot from the new karizma pgm-fi.Specially more on the performance front.One really need not worry about the reliability when it comes to HH's bike.Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #7
Another pic of Indians most awaited bike karizma pgm-fi

Well to believe the rumors the bike was showcased today in GURGAON,A party was thrown in leela Hotel for top HH officials & the bike was showed (many had phoned to confirm the party by HH and the reply was positive).
Hoping to see the bike launch officially tomorrow.Fingers crossed.

This pic was taken when the bikes add was being shot with Hritik in some airport, confirmed by a xbhp member who was involved in the add.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8
Here's the uncropped version of the above pic.

Our very own Sunny Mathur aka sky-scrapper from MTV stunt mania was there in the add shooting of new karizma pgm-fi.

The Karizma is something i am looking forward to.[thumbswink] `````````````
Here's the uncropped version of the above pic.

Our very own Sunny Mathur aka sky-scrapper from MTV stunt mania was there in the add shooting of new karizma pgm-fi.

@ Neil his name is Sunny Matharu aka Gurpreet Singh aka Sky Scrapper.
Record holder for a 12.1Km long wheelie on his Karizma[shock]

Thread Starter #12
Well guys here are the spec's of the new karizma pgm-fi.

223cc 17.6 bhp@700 rpm 18.35 torque top speed 135

Highly disappointed.[frustration]

Last edited:

Top Bottom