Kalyan | Fabia | Chennai | New Member

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

I am Kalyan (27 yrs Old) from Chennai. No Specific reason in choosing the Username, it was given at my workplace and I started using it outside too only to avoid too many ids&pwds :)

I like cars and regulary visit TAI. I own a Skoda Fabia 1.4 TDI.

All the active Members in TAI :

Please accept my "hi" and I like u guys only because you are always friendly & encouraging..! Appreciate it.

See you soon around.

-Kalyan

Hello Kalyan welcome to TAI , have a great time here! Great to know you are a regular visitor to our forum and now a member!

Skoda Fabia , i hope you provide a clear picture of Skoda's A.S.S if your not a new car owner!

Hello Kalyan,

Welcome to The Automotive India. Glad to have a regular guest turned member aboard. Do share a brief review of your Skoda Fabia whenever you get time. Expecting your active participation in the forum.
Happy Posting.

Cheers,
Akash

350Z

Core Team
Hey Kalyan, Welcome to The Automotive India. You’ve chosen a fantastic title for the introduction to describe everything about yourself in brief. Hope you have a pleasant stay here, and please feel free to contact us incase you require any assistance. See you around.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Hey Kalyan, welcome onboard to TAI.
Hope you can share the story of your lovable red tractor's (Skoda Fabia) ownership review with all our folks here.
BTW guys, Kalyan is my colleague and we used to visit this site regularly - in fact, he was the one who introduced me to this site [;)].

+1 for:
Thanks a lot Friends..! I am glad to be with you.

Last edited:
Hey Kalyan, welcome onboard to TAI.
Hope you can share the story of your lovable red tractor's (Skoda Fabia) ownership review with all our folks here.
BTW guys, Kalyan is my colleague and we used to visit this site regularly - in fact, he was the one who introduced me to this site [;)].

+1 for:
Well, its a pleasure that you both have finally turned from a guest to members[cheers].

Top Bottom