Kaas Plateau (Valley of Flowers) Trip

@Surfer: 'Fan-Tas-Tic' Pics [:)] Kaas is an Awesome Place...Planning from a long time to go to Kaas and hopefully next week will surely visit this place in my Lady in Black. Very excited abt Kaas [;)]

Thread Starter #21
If you are planning whole thing then don't spend too much time on single spot. Saturday traffic will be there so it will take more time to travel.Also weather changes every now and then it becomes foggy hence visibility become poor.Do keep this in mind. Try to start early morning you can cover everything easily. Happy journy drive safe!

Yes I know about the weather Very unpredictable[:)]...My major worry is Traffic on Saturday hopefully will be able to leave on time on Saturday and not to catch any traffic. I actually want to be @ Kaas Plateau on Sunday Morning quite early by 6 am and spend a lot of time there and after that cover other places. Don't want to be at that place at peak hours considering it would be a Sunday.

Fingers Crossed I hope everything goes as planned [:)]

@Surfer: What is the latest update from Kaas? Will be able to get a good glimpse of the Valley or Will be too disappointed

We are planning to reach early in the morning @Kaas...Will 3-4 hours be enough?

Apart from this also will be visiting Thoseghar Waterfall and Chalkewadi? Any other attraction not to be missed?

Thread Starter #26
My friend went there at last weekend he was not disappointed.
3-4 hours will be enough.
Saggangad if you want to go.

My friend went there at last weekend he was not disappointed.
3-4 hours will be enough.
Saggangad if you want to go.
Returned back from my Satara Trip last night ...Went to Kaas yesterday early morning...Kaas was mesmerizing despite not being in full bloom (as per locals full bloom was 2 week back)...But still spent close to 2 hours...Also explored Sajjangarh, Thoseghar & Chalkewadi...Will be posting pics soon [:)]

I have heard about this place but never realized its this beautiful! Wonderful pictures, surfer. Looks like it was covered with mist/fog?

Top Bottom