Just Joined - Kolkata - Music and car lover

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys, just joined after reading many informative posts here which have added to my knowledge about cars and ICE.

I'm from Kolkata and I currently own a self-driven Honda City ZX VTEC (late-2006) and a chauffeur-driven Hyundai i-20 Magna (mid-2009).

My immediate impulse for joining was to share my experience of recently upgrading the factory-fitted Alpine speakers in my City to Rockford Fosgate Prime series. I am now going to head over to the appropriate section of the forum for posting the same.

350Z

Core Team
Heartiest welcome to The Automotive India, Manav. Congrats for the ICE Upgrade. Have a pleasant experience and don’t forget share with us about the V-Tec. [thumbswink]

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thanks 350Z and lxi.

I have already posted in the ICE section. Hoping for responses from the experts.

Here's a one line review of City and i20 - City is great, i20 not really. My next car would be an XUV5OO and I would be happy to write detailed review of the same.

lxi.

Suspended
Do write the review of both the cars. City and I20 so that it is easy for other people to take referance from the owners of the car which they are going to buy.

Welcome aboard dear Manav, it's nice to see that TAI is gaining a lot of response and helping people with their decisions to a larger extent.

Please do share your experiences with both City and i20 and we look forward for your active participation in this forum, have a nice stay:-)

Welcome to TAI Manav. Both your rides are good one. And Good luck for your next car "XUV 500".
We would definitely love to read your ownership review's. And yes have a pleasant stay at TAI buddy.

Top Bottom