Journey from Korea (Fluidic Verna) To Germany (Vento)

Thread Starter #76
@gears1313: thanks buddy, i am feeling much relieved now, rest time will tell regarding the performance of vento. Their are some minor issues, hopefully will sort them out soon.

Thread Starter #77
@nick: haven't check the BMW's yet, but my friend who owns Audi was telling me regarding the amazing drivabity of BMW, but overall package of Audi took his heart away. Will consider both of these brands and Passat as well, once i will be in the mood to get one, in a year or two.

Thread Starter #78
Recently a friend of mine bought Rapid, and he payed dealer for sun blinds and got them.
Do any one has any idea of, whether we can get sun blinds after market? and if these are allowed or not?

Thread Starter #79
Today morning saw the rear Wind shield of my car, and my valley parking staff of gym have pasted the sticker of the name of the gym for promotion purposes. That guy dint even ask me before placing it. I personally don't like that stupid sticker on my car,
So the question is if i remove that sticker will it affect my defogger? Read it somewhere that it could hamper the working of my defogger.
And also will it leave any gum marks as well, if yes then the procedure to remove that as well.
Kindly throw some light over it. Waiting for response.

Today morning saw the rear Wind shield of my car, and my valley parking staff of gym have pasted the sticker of the name of the gym for promotion purposes. That guy dint even ask me before placing it. I personally don't like that stupid sticker on my car,
So the question is if i remove that sticker will it affect my defogger? Read it somewhere that it could hamper the working of my defogger.
And also will it leave any gum marks as well, if yes then the procedure to remove that as well.
Kindly throw some light over it. Waiting for response.
Defogger can be damaged if something is pasted from inside. The stuff you've heard is related with sunfilm on rear WS, which is pasted from inside and while taking it out it could damage defogger. In your case I hope sticker is pasted on outside, so you can remove it easily, just take care while removing don't scratch.

9 days ago,we purchased Vento HL TDI Pre-Worshipped 2012 in Terra Beige.I should say,it is hoot to drive.But,FE made me worry.Before first service,the first owner used to get 18-20 Km/l.But,after getting the Car to our hands,it gave us 12-13.5 Km/l.13.5 Km/l is in Highway.Car had done 12900 Km with first owner.We had done about 800 Km in 9 days.Now,Odo is 13700 Km.

Top Bottom