Jopasu Car Duster

I too have ordered a few things on ebay and they were delivered as promised.
But I always make it a point to limit my purchases upto Rs 2000.
For other expensive items, I always go to the store.

I just bought the combo pack.

This duster is good for light layer of dust which you get a day after you wash your car.

IF there is heavy dust,for example your car is parked in the garage for a week,then its useless.

Overall not worth it ,a wet cloth is all we need.

Hi,

I purchased the Jopasu duster (Just the duster) for Rs 545/- from eBay this includes delivery charges. It is really good as specified in the front cover of the duster it just does not move the dirt but removes it :)

After a week of buying this on eBay i chanced to visit Reliance autozone in Bangalore and I found Jopasu products there and much cheaper than eBay since you will save on deliver charges. Guess it was Rs 475/- in Reliance.

Regards,
Murali

I bought it here from one of the detailing guys called "Ultimate Detailers" and it does a wonderful job,but i somehow feel that it introduces swirls and scratches.Has anyone experienced it ?

Hi,

I purchased the Jopasu duster (Just the duster) for Rs 545/- from eBay this includes delivery charges. It is really good as specified in the front cover of the duster it just does not move the dirt but removes it :)

After a week of buying this on eBay i chanced to visit Reliance autozone in Bangalore and I found Jopasu products there and much cheaper than eBay since you will save on deliver charges. Guess it was Rs 475/- in Reliance.

Regards,
Murali
One year later, I had the same experience. Ordered through ebay for Rs. 575 and later noticed that Reliance has it for Rs. 450

I got the duster and microfiber cloth from e bay. I have stopped daily car wash as it takes only a few minutes to remove the dust from the car and then wipe gently with the microfiber cloth. No scratches or swirls noticed so far. You cannot use it if the car is wet. Keep separate cloth for the body and the windshield and windows.
Overall, I feel the purchase from ebay was good value. I never experienced any problem with ebay, look at the seller's rating and then order.

I bought two of these for both my cars. Costed Rs.1000. For those in Chennai it is available in Jeewajee car decors Anna Nagar just near to Hotel Saravana Bhavan.

Re: Got Jopasu Car Duster at Kolkata

Friends,
At last I could manage to order a Jopasu car duster from their authorised representative at Kolkata. And in case anyone else is also interested to purchase it directly in Calcutta (without being online), he may please purchase it directly from the authorised distributor of the company and pay cash on delivery.

In case anyone is interested to purchase it, please send me a PM and I shall give you the contact number of the representative.

@Rahul
Yes, I'm interested about Jopasu duster to purchase it in Kolkata. Pl. give the phone no. and the price in which you have taken it.
Thanks.

I

IF there is heavy dust,for example your car is parked in the garage for a week,then its useless.

Overall not worth it ,a wet cloth is all we need.
it does a wonderful job,but i somehow feel that it introduces swirls and scratches.Has anyone experienced it ?[/QUOTE]

How a wet cloth is better , for cleaning, heavily dust laden car? In fact it will make the car dirtier. Only proper car wash would help.IMO.

Swirl marks and scrathes are impossible with jopasu microfibres unless one presses and rubs the hard part of the duster forcfully,on the car surface with swirly movements.
If only microfibre s are in contact with the car surface and not the hard base of the duster, then dust is removed properly, revealing pre existing swirlmarks\scrathes which were concealed due to dust.

BTW, my jopasu duster cover's zip has gone kaput, leading to dust dropping in side the car [frustration] when the duster is not in use.

Top Bottom