Jopasu Car Duster

Some time back, I had placed an order in ebay for this duster after seeing the reviews. But they had tie up with some pathetic courier service those days and it took 17 days for them to deliver the package(The distance between their office and my home was 6 kms). After n number of calls to the courier guys, finally I cancelled the order and got my cash back.(Thanks to paisapay facility from ebay).

Looks like they have changed the courier guys now...

After that I ordered "California Car duster" from USA which got delivered to me in 7 days and pretty happy with the stuff.

I ordered the "CaliforniaT Combo Kit - CCC-2448" from "http://www.autogeek.net/calcomkit.html"

and shipped it to india through "BORDERLINX"

The price for the combo pack was

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty Product Code - Product Name Price
1 CCC-2448 - **California Combo Kit 39.99
Sub-Total: 39.99
Tax: 0.00
Shipping & Handling: 9.95
TOTAL: 49.94

I do not remember the shipping cost from BORDERLINX, sorry !!!

350Z

Core Team
These prices are in US Dollars, correct? How's the duster, You could create a new thread with a review + pics of same.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes, the prices are in US Dollars.

I am very much satisfied with the Duster. I do not give my car for daily car wash to the carwash guys in our apartment complex.( I believe I will be able to take care of my car better than the car wash guys)

I use the duster on a daily basis and it is very effective for loose dirts. On rainy days, I need to take it for a wash.

I am using it since December 2009 and happy with its performance.

Hmmmm interesting , can anybody tell how the interior cleaner is?? And also how much it costs totally?? If i buy one i can use it for Verna , Safari and also my Pulsar!
I have bought the combi pack and can say that the mini duster is as good as the external one. Very effective in removing the dust inside your car.
The external one is also pretty effective. Takes around 2-3 minutes for cleaning my Figo.

Actually I had taken some pics of both the dusters and was planning to write a review but never realized that somebody has already created one. So posting those pics here.

They also have a microfibre cloth that can soak up liquid like anything. Costs around Rs 200. Heard we get a similar one in Reliance mart. Will try one of that and if not good, will go for the Jopasu one. [:)]

Attachments

Last edited:
The quality is good so it should last better than others.

Eventually it will loose its dust pickup power and we have to wash it. As we wash more and more, the frequencyof washing will increase since every wash will remove some amount of the wax in the fibre. As we wash it more and more, its lifespan diminishes.

Hey guys this is great review. I been looking for car duster. I just ordered the Jopasu Car Duster from ebay. I also spoke to Mr. Ramesh, he says its available at Forum Mall (4th floor). I will go there tomorrow and buy a combo pack.

Thanks a lot for keeping my car clean and shine !! :)

Raghu

350Z

Core Team
any one know any shop in delhi who sell it or any duster like that .
I think most of the members have either bought in Bangalore or ordered from E-Bay. I would also like to know if there’s any shop in Delhi that sells this magical duster.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom