Jopasu Car Duster

Well no idea about Jopasu's big duster, but recently got the mini duster from them and I am not satisfied with it at all. It is like any other cloth that leaves small threads like thing. If big duster is same as the mini, lucky me that I have ordered only the small one.

Well no idea about Jopasu's big duster, but recently got the mini duster from them and I am not satisfied with it at all. It is like any other cloth that leaves small threads like thing. If big duster is same as the mini, lucky me that I have ordered only the small one.
The big one isn't really like the small one you use.You got to try it once.So far it is giving me good back-up, will upload some illustration pics later when i use it for my car. [;)]

The big one isn't really like the small one you use.You got to try it once.So far it is giving me good back-up, will upload some illustration pics later when i use it for my car. [;)]
@Vishwas, thank you, for now I have CA car duster and pretty happy with that. :)
But please do upload the illustration, really want to see that. As the mini one is too bad.

Do not get confused with Duster and Dirt remover. I have both mini and the bigger ones. Even mini one worked well for me. Easily removed the dust inside the cabin.

Make sure your duster is not wet. The normal one works like a charm on body ! Scratch-less !

Do not get confused with Duster and Dirt remover. I have both mini and the bigger ones. Even mini one worked well for me. Easily removed the dust inside the cabin.

Make sure your duster is not wet. The normal one works like a charm on body ! Scratch-less !
Mini duster is completely dry and do remove the dust but leaves thin white threads on the surface.

And no matter how good is any duster, it will cause swirls in long run. No one is scratch less. :)

Watch this jopasu in action
Jopasu duster part 1.mp4 - YouTube

BTW which car do you own? And name the color please.
Good one man. Thanks for taking out time to shoot the video.

Mini duster is completely dry and do remove the dust but leaves thin white threads on the surface.

And no matter how good is any duster, it will cause swirls in long run. No one is scratch less. :)
I can vouch for the Jopasu duster. It does not scratch or cause swirls. It removes dust completely.
Not used mini.

Last edited by a moderator:

I thought the same about swirls. Just get this and use it. It does not make any swirls for sure (I do not know how long the duster will last)

Shake the mini duster well before use so that it does not leave white threads. I am not facing any problem

Me too got the jopasu from ebay for 499/- as i live in Shimla and roads are very bad here my car gets alot of dust everyday. I have used jopasu 3 or 4 times but now it is all dirty and became black. What are the indications of cleaning or washing it. Anyone knows the proper way to clean it so that it do not looses its performance.

I also have both the big one and the mini duster.
Dont use the mini duster much, but the big one is used whenever I take teh car out. Its a boon.
Dust doesn't fly, it gets picked up (literally).

Top Bottom