Jopasu Car Duster

Just got the Jopasu Duster (Big one) from Tradus at 399 (using 100 off coupon)
No extra packing. Came thru DTDC. Seller A&O Car care, Pune - email sales@jopasu.com (that means, they are the distributors/jopaso guys). Came with TAX bill of 499. As 100 off was from Tradus.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

100Rs less than AHC and 49Rs more than Vishwas and few others [:)]

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
when did you order the duster from tradus [cry] i didn't know about the discount. Anyone could have used the coupon [sad] ?

Edit: just saw your comment. Anyways i paid extra, mine is better [lol]

Last edited:
. Anyways i paid extra, mine is better [lol]
So, RK's Lumia 620 is way better than yours. [evil]

I think these shop guys get more discounts on wax/polish (liquid items) than towels. The car accessories guy reduced 122 straight away for Meguiar's quick wax. 822 to 700Rs.
If it is sold on MRP online, you can check few local stores before ordering online.

if you see any Buy 1 get 1 (good brand), please post in the other thread (related to car cleaning products).

Thanks

@All,

Kindly suggest how to clean the Jopasu duster as mine has become very dirty. Though it is removing dust from the car but the ability has gone down from earlier.

Thanks,
Anshuman

@All,

Kindly suggest how to clean the Jopasu duster as mine has become very dirty. Though it is removing dust from the car but the ability has gone down from earlier.

Thanks,
Anshuman
Take out the plastic handle, soak it in soapy water, wash it & dry it.

You should be good to go. I have seen my friend doing it.

Ordered on SnapDeal via COD on 30th April. Still not received, called their hopeless customer service and got even more frustrated.[frustration] Order tracking shows the shipment lying in Pune for one week.[anger] Sent an email to Cancel the order.

Placed a new order on ebay !!

Top Bottom