Jopasu Car Duster

You never know what harm an anti dandruff shampoo can cause to the paint.
I would say stick to car shampoos.

The micro fibre cloth can be used to clean when dry ,Wet or when soaked in shampoo.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
jopasu has a product specially for interiors.
Jopasu - Mini Duster (Pack of 2) - Buy Car Care Products Online | Snapdeal.com

another member nick uses pril liquid detergent to clean the alloys and wheels and he says it works really good.

and no don't use head and shoulders [:D] you can get waxpol automotive shampoo in sachets which only cost rupees 10.

glass , pour water on the glass. take a newspaper , wipe the glass and remove the excess water deposit. then use another newspaper and wipe. it will clean instantly without any scratch marks.

and this newspaper proves very helpul at night when glass becomes dirty and the wiper doesn't cleans that much.

I've been using jopasu duster on both of my vehicles and it works like the charm. It picks up the odd dust very cleanly and cleans up the surface without leaving any dust particles. I tried to clean the duster once with cold water and car shampoo and used it again over and same result, must have accesory to take care of car or bikes!

I think i have to get this ASAP, because whenever i want to take my car outside, its covered with the dust and car being in dark color the dusts makes it look like an ill maintained one.

Is it available in Reliance Autozone? Because the store's very near to my home.

Hi Vishwas, yes its very much available at Reliance Autozone. Infact I bought it from the same place [:)]
I bought it yesterday itself in Reliance Autozone, it cost me 350 bucks that's all!
And to my surprise it took a week's dust in seconds from my car, really amazed.
Okay to say honestly, i was fed up with cleaning my car every-time,and i get irritated when i try to clean the dust off for the cotton cloth which i used earlier to wipe it. only some amount of dust and make scratches in the car.
But today was awesome when i cleaned it with Jopasu duster, really worth and a must if you maintain a dark colored car and use it occasionally.

Which is the best way to clean glass?
I use Colin,its the best to clean glass especially for night rides.
I usually do is,
1.wipe the glass with duster to remove any dirt.
2.I wipe the glass with wet chamois cloth.
3.spray Colin and wipe clean with cotton cloth( i use old handkerchief, cotton bed sheet, the best baniyan)

Jopasu car duster is a very helpful thing to clean cars without use of water. It effectively wipes of all dust from the body.

PS - for people in Bangalore, it is available at Reliance Autozone at a special price of Rs 350/- now.

Jopasu car duster is a very helpful thing to clean cars without use of water. It effectively wipes of all dust from the body.

PS - for people in Bangalore, it is available at Reliance Autozone at a special price of Rs 350/- now.
I think i was late in seeing the thread. Now, called up Reliance AutoZone HSR Layout Bangalore. They have increased the price back to 575Rs. So, saw in snapdeal/tradus for 499.

Two days back tradus sent me a 100 off coupon as they bought 'BuyThePrice.com'. So, used the coupon and bought it for 399. It is better than paying 575 at reliance [glasses]. Now have to wait endlessly

I think i was late in seeing the thread. Now, called up Reliance AutoZone HSR Layout Bangalore. They have increased the price back to 575Rs. So, saw in snapdeal/tradus for 499.

Two days back tradus sent me a 100 off coupon as they bought 'BuyThePrice.com'. So, used the coupon and bought it for 399. It is better than paying 575 at reliance [glasses]. Now have to wait endlessly
I bought the Jopasu two months back and paid INR 350 in reliance Auto-zone. [:)]

I bought the Jopasu two months back and paid INR 350 in reliance Auto-zone. [:)]
[evil]
That is the reason i thought of visiting the HSR layout today and getting it. When i called up, they said 'Sir, the price has gone up to 575. We have even sold at 340'.
Lesson learned : Read all the forums to save money ! [cry]

Yes, when I had bought at 350, the MRP was 575 at the box. I think they got new stocks and increased the price.

Top Bottom