Jopasu Car Duster

Guys anybody knows from where I can get this duster in Mumbai please .thanx in advance .

the ebay dealer is from pune.

i had got a pack of microfiber cloth when there was a firesale on ebay [;)]

the delivery was quick and the dealer had called beforehand to choose your courier preference.

as per shops in mumbai . you can get a 3m microfiber cloth in 3m stores in mumbai.

saw something similar in D- mart too.

I don't use credit cards buddy that's why can't order from eBay . But I got their head office number will call them and ask any other way to get it . Will update you incase you need one too .

Superbad ,350z

I spoke to the owners he said they are opening a shop in Mumbai and beside that you can order their products from snapdeal.com which has cash on delivery facility plus free shipping plus 15% discount plus some freebies [clap]

the ebay dealer is from pune.

i had got a pack of microfiber cloth when there was a firesale on ebay [;)]

the delivery was quick and the dealer had called beforehand to choose your courier preference.

as per shops in mumbai . you can get a 3m microfiber cloth in 3m stores in mumbai.

saw something similar in D- mart too.
Superbad have you used the duster ? If yes what's your review on it ? 350z have you used too ?

Superbad ,350z

I spoke to the owners he said they are opening a shop in Mumbai and beside that you can order their products from snapdeal.com which has cash on delivery facility plus free shipping plus 15% discount plus some freebies [clap]

Superbad have you used the duster ? If yes what's your review on it ? 350z have you used too ?
not the duster but the microfiber cloth .

i had a flat 500 rs discount coupon which was gifted to me by a friend so had to use it anyhow.[;)]

used it on the jopasu microfiber cloth.

will wait for the 3m microfiber to fade and then will use the jopasu one.

as for the quality is the microfiber cloth for jopasu is much better built then the 3m which means it will last long.

also the overall surface area is bigger than the 3m ones..

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Superbad ,350z

thanks for the heads up [;)] i too don't use online transacting but now i can order on snapdeal [;)]

Snapdeal.com - Online shopping India- Discounts - shop Online Perfumes, Watches, sunglasses etc

Hey Friends,

You might be interested also to know that Jopasu is also available in Snap Deal. Also there are combo packs starting from 479, 238 & so on. I guess they have better deal & discount compared to ebay. Also better go for package which will cost you 1161, which includes Jopasu duster, a microfiber cloth, a dashboard magic glove, lastly a glove to clean the windshield. Hope it helps all you to maintain you cars in better shape.

Happy Motoring
Santosh

nice i'll try snap deal since i have ordered from them and they have a good service
i was going through thread and it mentioned somewhere for 399/-
thinking of checking out the same in karol bagh or LN market

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i have only tried flipkart but they don't keep automotive products [anger]

i don't think you'll find original duster but some local copies. so best is to but online but if you find it in karol bagh do update it here even if you don't buy it [:D]

Top Bottom